Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

IS IT GOING TO SNOW?

Posted by on Jan. 23, 2013 at 1:33 PM
  • 6 Replies

Well, I have not been doing this lately.  Been so busy working, family, etc.  Anyway, it is so cold here on the Eastern Shore of Maryland.  I don't think it has been this cold in a few years.  And they are predicting snow. I am excited about that. Don't know why, but I'm like a little kid when it comes to snow.  It really doesn't make alot of sense because usually when it snows, school is out, the roads are a mess and dangerous to drive.  But I guess deep down I hope to get a snow day, a day off to spend stuck at home with my family.  We don't seem to get enough time together anymore because of everyone's busy schedules.  Do you like snow?

by on Jan. 23, 2013 at 1:33 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Jan. 23, 2013 at 1:36 PM
I hate snow. We have flurries now.
sassysuie
by Member on Jan. 23, 2013 at 2:41 PM
1 mom liked this

i want snow.... 

Maejee
by on Jan. 24, 2013 at 9:10 AM

Well we got about an inch of the real powdery snow. Not good for snowball fights, but easier to get off the vehicles so we can go to work.  No school today but us parents still must go to work. Oh well, they are calling for more snow tomorrow. Yeah!

Lunarprancer
by Bronze Member on Jan. 24, 2013 at 9:12 AM

I HATE snow, but snow days rock =0)

Melissa_anne
by Member on Jan. 24, 2013 at 9:19 AM

i hate snow.  we usually get a ton of it during the winter.  we had a good snow storm and it's mostly melted but it's still super cold out -25 degree windchill. 

Texascandee
by Bronze Member on Jan. 24, 2013 at 9:23 AM

I don't like snow at all and thankfully here in Texas we don't get much.  Right now we are looking at a high in the upper 70's with blue skies

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)