Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Conservative women vs Liberal women...

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post

smile

Posted by Anonymous on Jan. 25, 2013 at 8:12 AM
Replies (141-146):
Ednarooni160
by on Jan. 27, 2013 at 5:20 PM
1 mom liked this

SMH at the people who are  complaining about people replying anonymously but at the same time bothered to reply in a post "started" by  someone anonymous.

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Jan. 27, 2013 at 5:26 PM

All these years and you're only bronze? Psst you still sound mad.

Quoting greenie63:

Dudette would be appropriate. Why exactly do people have to hide behind "Anonymous? Aren't you proud of your views, or do you have to hide them? Obviously I'm a proud, bleeding heart, tree-hugging, liberal Democrat (probably leaning more towards the green party).  

I had no clue in all these years as a member of The Cafe that it was a majority of conservative Republicans.  

I'm as cool as a cucumber baby cakes, sweetums, snookums. 

I guarantee you my dearest  darling Anonymous conservative, if I posted a bashing Conservative post, there would be plenty of people who disagree and may be offended. Buttttttttttt........ 

Dude simmer down...You're gonna pop a fistula or something. *gladly *Nugent

Quoting greenie63:

When you make a post like this, did you expect everyone to agree with it? So expect those of us who a re democrats and liberal to defend ourselves. The great thing about living in the US is the right to choose what we believe, that much you can't disagree with. 

On a side note the liberals will glady keep Janeane Garofalo, ya'all can have your good ole'boy Ted "crazyman" Nuget! 

greenie63
by Bronze Member on Jan. 27, 2013 at 5:58 PM

Yep just bronze, guess that shows I don't spend a lot of time on here since life is short, especially since I'm approaching 50. I do frequent other groups, some with much more reasoning,logic and maturity.  I comment when I feel something isn't right and express my thoughts, just as everyone else does. 

Takes a lot to piss off an old but hot liberal like me, however this thread just amuses me. Gauging emotions on the Internet is almost impossible to detect, unless they use caps to scream with. 

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting greenie63:

Dudette would be appropriate. Why exactly do people have to hide behind "Anonymous? Aren't you proud of your views, or do you have to hide them? Obviously I'm a proud, bleeding heart, tree-hugging, liberal Democrat (probably leaning more towards the green party).  

I had no clue in all these years as a member of The Cafe that it was a majority of conservative Republicans.  

I guarantee you my dearest  darling Anonymous conservative, if I posted a bashing Conservative post, there would be plenty of people who disagree and may be offended. Buttttttttttt........ 

Quoting greenie63:

When you make a post like this, did you expect everyone to agree with it? So expect those of us who a re democrats and liberal to defend ourselves. The great thing about living in the US is the right to choose what we believe, that much you can't disagree with. 

On a side note the liberals will glady keep Janeane Garofalo, ya'all can have your good ole'boy Ted "crazyman" Nuget! 

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Jan. 27, 2013 at 7:02 PM

CRAZY EYES!!!

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Jan. 27, 2013 at 7:10 PM

Dang you do look good for fifty.

Quoting greenie63:

Yep just bronze, guess that shows I don't spend a lot of time on here since life is short, especially since I'm approaching 50. I do frequent other groups, some with much more reasoning,logic and maturity.  I comment when I feel something isn't right and express my thoughts, just as everyone else does. 

Takes a lot to piss off an old but hot liberal like me, however this thread just amuses me. Gauging emotions on the Internet is almost impossible to detect, unless they use caps to scream with. 

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting greenie63:

Quoting greenie63:

greenie63
by Bronze Member on Jan. 27, 2013 at 9:29 PM
1 mom liked this

Thanks momma! 

Quoting Anonymous:

Dang you do look good for fifty.

Quoting greenie63:

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting greenie63:

Quoting greenie63:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)