Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The Cafe The Cafe

I can't seem to stay away from him.

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post

If you still had feelings for an ex, would there be a possibilty you would have an affair?

I was reading a post in another group and this got me wondering?

Posted by Anonymous on Jan. 27, 2013 at 2:06 AM
Replies (21-26):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 5 on Jan. 28, 2013 at 10:40 AM
I wouldn't cheat on my dh, but if we weren't together, I would fuck my ex, I would never have a serious relationship with him again though.
bhow
by on Jan. 28, 2013 at 2:09 PM

Good Grief NO!!  I saw the one I was with for the longest before my husband, in the fall for the first time in many years...it gave me the creeps when I realized he saw me!  I prayed he wouldn't try to speak to me, he didn't.

LittlePistol87
by on Jan. 28, 2013 at 2:29 PM

I hate all my ex's so no I'd never have an affair. It's morally wrong to even consider it at all in my opinion. 

im_2_xblessed
by on Jan. 28, 2013 at 4:15 PM
All 3 oft ex husbands aren't worth all the drama and nonsense that they did...so it's not for me
To say what you do is wrong or right...but you should remember #1 if theres kids its not fair for them to have him or her back in their lives if they werent before hand bc its the kids who end up on the not understanding why he or she left again. #2you divorced bc you couldn't live with him or her for a reason. #3 good sex won't hold a relationship together no matter how good it is.4 if he's cheating with you on his so or wife. You can bet your bottom dollar he will cheat on you again...so honestly it's not worth it.
sweetmissy_05
by on Jan. 28, 2013 at 4:37 PM

No way.

lupe38
by on Jan. 28, 2013 at 7:59 PM
It's possible, so don't even call or seek.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN