Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The Cafe The Cafe

lonely

Posted by on Jan. 28, 2013 at 9:41 AM
  • 6 Replies

hello everyone,my name is Leslie   and  i dont really want to talk about children  my have children of there own  i would like to meet woman passed children caring days ( you know what I mean  we will always care for our children  but  there not always on my mind now since there gone  ) but I do have dogs that are my babies now    I just dont have any friends  yes thats right   i have no friends  and its so hard  waiting all day for my husband to come home to talk to someone (dads not included)  thanks

by on Jan. 28, 2013 at 9:41 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
imamomzilla
by on Jan. 28, 2013 at 9:47 AM

Hi.My kids are in school now.

Wanna talk?

Is that your dog in the avi? Spaniel?

amonkeymom
by Bronze Member on Jan. 28, 2013 at 2:13 PM

Welcome Leslie!  What kind of dogs do you have?

Quoting leslie2516:

hello everyone,my name is Leslie   and  i dont really want to talk about children  my have children of there own  i would like to meet woman passed children caring days ( you know what I mean  we will always care for our children  but  there not always on my mind now since there gone  ) but I do have dogs that are my babies now    I just dont have any friends  yes thats right   i have no friends  and its so hard  waiting all day for my husband to come home to talk to someone (dads not included)  thanks

stargaze281
by Member on Jan. 29, 2013 at 1:47 AM
hi, I hope you're okay.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Reina13
by Member on Jan. 29, 2013 at 12:10 PM

Hi Leslie!!
I totally get being lonely during the day.
Other than your fur babies, tell us more about you.

bamababe1975
by Silver Member on Jan. 29, 2013 at 12:41 PM

Hi Leslie! It's great to meet you and have you here. :)

907PickleMom
by Member on Jan. 29, 2013 at 1:06 PM
Hi! I am a stay at home mom right now, but I have found it beneficial to do things during the day while my son is in school. I do other age appropriate activities with my daughter during the week and I am active in our community theatre!

a

Are there local groups/ activities that you can do for yourself? Take a community college class for fun, knitting circles, book clubs etc?

My life was very dull until I started doing shows at the theatre.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)