Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The Cafe The Cafe

I want to fire my boss!!!

Posted by on Jan. 29, 2013 at 9:23 AM
  • 10 Replies

Anyone else?  I mean, I'm tired of being on someone else's watch.  Tired of taking lunch at a certain time, of the office politics, of the commute and so on and so forth.  Most of all, I'm tired of my Sunday's feeling dreadful because I know where I have to go the next day!  lol

Anyway, I'm just curious....how many other women out there would LOVE to say, "See ya!  I don't need this job anymore!"

I'm determined to make it happen; I've got a few things going and I'm fired up!  Care to join me!  I can just see it now....all of us women marching into our offices and putting in our notice!  I love it!

by on Jan. 29, 2013 at 9:23 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Shopsha0911
by on Jan. 29, 2013 at 10:05 AM

Mine neds to retire.

907PickleMom
by Member on Jan. 29, 2013 at 1:01 PM
2 moms liked this
My "bosses" are 2ft8 in and 3 ft 8 in tall.. They can't fire me or vice versa.
:)
I am a stay at home mom lol
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
ddavies
by on Jan. 29, 2013 at 10:54 PM

Well, I'm on my way to be able to fire my boss, working at it daily!

So, what do you guys do for work? 

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Jan. 29, 2013 at 11:09 PM
My boss talks to me like I'm 5. Honestly, I'm smarter than him. I've been doing my job for 10 years. I know some stuff haha. Seriously, its annoying.

Oh btw I'm a home health aide. I care for his parents. When things happen, its new to him. But not new to me. I just let him talk :)
ddavies
by on Jan. 29, 2013 at 11:17 PM

Oh....I've been in that kind of situation before and it is annoying!  I feel your pain. 

I also can't stand the micro manager!  Uggghh!!!  That's the worst! 

See, my situation is this.  My boss is ok, I mean, we get along fine, he leaves me alone and we can actually bs but I really don't want to be at my job anymore!  I'm done!  I have no interest in it, I don't want to learn anymore etc.

I am working on being financially free!  I'm getting there, slowly but I feel that this is my year! 

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Jan. 29, 2013 at 11:33 PM

i wish i could fire my boss.  When there is a conflict in the office he does nothing.  When i have a problem i go to him and he does nothing. Someone screws up and he does nothing.  my supervisor works 26 hours in a pay period and she gets paid for 40 hrs saying she will make up the time next pay period, he does nothing and knows about it.  He is a great person outside of work but a shitty shitty boss. 

ddavies
by on Jan. 29, 2013 at 11:52 PM

Wow!  That sucks! 

So, if you all could do anything, what would it be? 

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Jan. 30, 2013 at 6:10 AM

massage therapy would be the job i want

ddavies
by on Jan. 30, 2013 at 9:13 AM

There's a lot of things that I'd like to do.  One of them is a health & fitness coach.  The other is to consult homeowners on their selections when building a new home or vacation home!  I work at it each day and I'm not giving up!  I refuse to get "stuck!"

aj_mom
by Bronze Member on Jan. 30, 2013 at 3:34 PM

I would love to be a SAHM and homeschool my oldest so that when my DH has to go out of town for work we could go with him and do the museums and such. Sadly we can't afford it simply from the health insurance stand point.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)