Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Does anyone know how to get a picture or pregnancy timeline at the bottom of the post?

Posted by on Jan. 31, 2013 at 3:55 PM
  • 3 Replies

I seen some post that have little pictures of how far along they are or something else personalzed at the bottom of their post and comments. How do I go about getting one?

by on Jan. 31, 2013 at 3:55 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-3):
parentalrights1
by on Jan. 31, 2013 at 4:13 PM
I can't remember if there might have been an option somewhere in your account or if its a copy paste thing
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
LancesMom
by Silver Member on Feb. 6, 2013 at 10:32 AM

A lot of Moms got to Lilypie.com, make a ticker and then copy the code into the signature box in Fonts and Signatures tab of your Account Settings..

bamababe1975
by Silver Member on Feb. 7, 2013 at 11:46 AM

Hi! I found this on how to create a CafeMom Ticker:

Click on this link to get to the tickers:

CafeMom Tickers

On the left side of the page, under 'Start Here', click on the type of ticker you want to create.

STEP 1: Choose a background. Click the 'select' button next to the background you want.

STEP 2: Select a slider image that will move along your background.

STEP 3: You can then customize your ticker's size, background color, text color and style and add a photo.

You can preview your ticker (button in upper right). When you are finished creating your click the 'Create My Ticker' button.

STEP 4: Add your ticker to a Signature, a Widget or anywhere on the internet by copying and pasting the correct code or by selecting the supporting website's button.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)