Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Some people... (Venting)

Posted by on Feb. 1, 2013 at 10:02 AM
  • 19 Replies
2 moms liked this

First of all, let me say that I am the most loving, caring, & open-minded person you will ever meet!

I believe that everyone, no matter what you believe or how you live your life, should have equal rights & be treated with respect. 

I am the type of person that believes if you hurt a child or animal.. you deserve the worst punishment imanginable..

This morning, I took my brother to school & on the way we were listening to the radio.. I heard an awful story.. & I just had to vent.

Not to far from where I live, (Northern Alabama.) An 8 month old baby was rushed to the hospital.. The childs parents said the child had "fallen off the bed.." The doctors knew right away that the childs injurys were too severe for a  fall off the bed.. Turns out they had kicked & beaten that sweet innoccent baby! I hear stories like this all the time.. but for some reason this story really had an impact on me. :( I am pregnant & emotional.. & like I said before a person who would hurt an innocent child or animal should be tortured. I am not sure if the child died.. but I HOPE & PRAY that those parents get the worst punishment imanginable. IT breaks my heart.

Sorry, just had to vent..

XoXo

Jenn

by on Feb. 1, 2013 at 10:02 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Texascandee
by Bronze Member on Feb. 1, 2013 at 10:17 AM
2 moms liked this

That's disgusting.  There are too many people out there that want kids and can't' have them and then you have people like this.......just so sad

ambertreas76
by on Feb. 1, 2013 at 10:19 AM
2 moms liked this

There are some sick individuals on this Earth.  Just keep on keepin on!!  

gonecrazi
by on Feb. 1, 2013 at 10:22 AM
1 mom liked this

I agree with you...

amonkeymom
by Bronze Member on Feb. 1, 2013 at 2:36 PM

Vent away Jenn.  Stories like this just make me sick to my stomach too. (((hug)))

KTU
by Kim on Feb. 1, 2013 at 2:39 PM

I hate hearing stories like those. It breaks my heart. Hope those monsters receive the worst imaginable punishment.

s.osborne
by on Feb. 1, 2013 at 3:17 PM

I heard that too. I also live in northern Alabama. It's terrible. And that man that's had that little boy in his bunker in Dothan? I hope they shoot that fucker in the face.

imamomzilla
by Silver Member on Feb. 1, 2013 at 3:53 PM

Anyone that would hurt a child is just evil.

Poor baby. RIP

chalisa0
by Bronze Member on Feb. 1, 2013 at 3:58 PM

You claim to be the "most loving and caring person you'll ever meet" and yet you want another human being to be "tortured."  I'm probably not the most loving or caring person, but I don't want people to be tortured for any reason-not even hurting animals and kids.  I think my feelings fall more under the category of civilized.

witch_e_woman
by on Feb. 1, 2013 at 5:24 PM

I agree.

jendenbla92
by on Feb. 1, 2013 at 11:54 PM

Let me put it this way... if someone kicks their 8 month old helpless child to DEATH, yes they deserve the same if not worse. I am very loving, you do not know me. I am very sensitive when it comes to this subject.. anyone that would do that doesn't deserve to live. That's my opinion. You have yours.. So don't judge me. Thank you.

Quoting chalisa0:

You claim to be the "most loving and caring person you'll ever meet" and yet you want another human being to be "tortured."  I'm probably not the most loving or caring person, but I don't want people to be tortured for any reason-not even hurting animals and kids.  I think my feelings fall more under the category of civilized.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)