Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The Cafe The Cafe

Some people... (Venting)

Posted by   + Show Post

First of all, let me say that I am the most loving, caring, & open-minded person you will ever meet!

I believe that everyone, no matter what you believe or how you live your life, should have equal rights & be treated with respect. 

I am the type of person that believes if you hurt a child or animal.. you deserve the worst punishment imanginable..

This morning, I took my brother to school & on the way we were listening to the radio.. I heard an awful story.. & I just had to vent.

Not to far from where I live, (Northern Alabama.) An 8 month old baby was rushed to the hospital.. The childs parents said the child had "fallen off the bed.." The doctors knew right away that the childs injurys were too severe for a  fall off the bed.. Turns out they had kicked & beaten that sweet innoccent baby! I hear stories like this all the time.. but for some reason this story really had an impact on me. :( I am pregnant & emotional.. & like I said before a person who would hurt an innocent child or animal should be tortured. I am not sure if the child died.. but I HOPE & PRAY that those parents get the worst punishment imanginable. IT breaks my heart.

Sorry, just had to vent..

XoXo

Jenn

by on Feb. 1, 2013 at 10:02 AM
Replies (11-19):
greenhazel96
by on Feb. 2, 2013 at 1:08 AM
1 mom liked this

Wel said!!!

merryvoice
by on Feb. 2, 2013 at 11:19 AM
1 mom liked this
I couldn't agree more. I get sick to my stomach when I hear stuff like this.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
GertieK
by Silver Member on Feb. 2, 2013 at 11:29 AM
1 mom liked this

The reality is, there need to be consequences for actions, and the punishment needs to fit th crime.  This was a crime of dispicable proportions, and coupled with intent to do harm.  When you have an evil individual who intentionally hurts someone as innocent as a child, they need to meet with consequences equal to their actions.  Believing that in no way reflects negatively on our humanity.  Their fate in prison will be much worse than anything the system could inflict.  Even hardened criminals HATE those who abuse/torture children.

la_bella_vita
by Silver Member on Feb. 2, 2013 at 11:50 AM
1 mom liked this

: (

907PickleMom
by Member on Feb. 2, 2013 at 4:09 PM
Wow.. I hope that baby goes to someone who will love it.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
cherylam
by on Feb. 2, 2013 at 5:18 PM

Please don't apologise... as someone who has wished for a child to love and care for, these stories make me ill and incredibly angry.  Parents like that do not recognise the wonderful gift they've been given, and end up killing a child they really weren't prepared for.  We have since 'aged out' of the adoption system,a couple years ago, but we asked for a child(ren) aged 3-8, and none were ever available, as the monsters that abuse their children are allowed to keep trying to get them back.  The courts continually try to 'reunite the family', even when it's patently obvious he worst place for these children is with their parents.  We've seen 2 cases in the last three years where children were sent back to their parents after parenting classes, and the children are dead, beaten to death with a few months.  Makes me soooo angry!

AliKatAK47
by Bronze Member on Feb. 3, 2013 at 12:40 AM

I feel the same way.

jendenbla92
by on Feb. 3, 2013 at 10:30 AM

Its simply not fair.. Great people, like yourself who deserve to have a beautiful child..that you would love unconditionally & never even consider the thought of harming the child.. Then people like the ones i mentioned have children they don't take care of.. It makes me sick!!!! God Bless You..  just an update to everyone the baby ended up dying from her injuries.. turns out the mom's piece of shit boyfriend is the one who killed her.. Breaks my heart.. 

Quoting cherylam:

Please don't apologise... as someone who has wished for a child to love and care for, these stories make me ill and incredibly angry.  Parents like that do not recognise the wonderful gift they've been given, and end up killing a child they really weren't prepared for.  We have since 'aged out' of the adoption system,a couple years ago, but we asked for a child(ren) aged 3-8, and none were ever available, as the monsters that abuse their children are allowed to keep trying to get them back.  The courts continually try to 'reunite the family', even when it's patently obvious he worst place for these children is with their parents.  We've seen 2 cases in the last three years where children were sent back to their parents after parenting classes, and the children are dead, beaten to death with a few months.  Makes me soooo angry!

Ednarooni160
by on Feb. 3, 2013 at 10:48 AM

Sad..very sad..I so hate hearing things like this..poor baby. 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)