Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The Cafe The Cafe

Online surveys..

Posted by on Feb. 2, 2013 at 11:27 AM
  • 8 Replies

Ok, I have tried all these different survey sites where you can earn a little cash or gift cards or even prizes..

They end up being "to good to be true."  I was just curious if any of you ladies know of any sites that are not total scams?!

by on Feb. 2, 2013 at 11:27 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-8):
amonkeymom
by Bronze Member on Feb. 2, 2013 at 5:14 PM

I do surveys on pineconeresearch, but they are usually invitation only to get on with and they only pay $3 per survey.

mollgirl59
by on Feb. 3, 2013 at 5:46 AM

I do surveys from different companies. You mostly get points and it takes lots of points to get anything. 

NDADanceMom
by on Feb. 3, 2013 at 7:25 AM
I make $22 an hour at work. I doubt any survey will pay that well so it isn't worth my time to fill out a survey. Maybe find a job if you want cash.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Ricanme
by on Feb. 3, 2013 at 7:30 AM
1 mom liked this

I have been doing online surveys for years.  Have gotten paid for and even sampled: paper towels, shower gels, body lotion, hair color and even gotten a free Tasimo coffee maker with the coffee and chocolate free of charge and got to keep it afterwards. Check out these sites they are legit. (I do surveys w/all of these sites) mysurvey.com, ipsos-i-say, mindfield, global test market, survey savvy, toluna.  Good luck

jendenbla92
by on Feb. 3, 2013 at 10:32 AM

Um, I do work.. this is something I do in my spare time.. 

Quoting NDADanceMom:

I make $22 an hour at work. I doubt any survey will pay that well so it isn't worth my time to fill out a survey. Maybe find a job if you want cash.

jendenbla92
by on Feb. 3, 2013 at 10:33 AM

Thank you ladies.. I was just curious.. this is something I enjoy doing in my spare time. 

XoXo

Jenn

taniamorse85
by Bronze Member on Feb. 4, 2013 at 12:56 AM

ZoomPanel and Toluna are my two favorites.  ZP has updated their rewards catalog a lot, especially in the last year.  You can get a pretty wide variety of rewards on the site.  On Toluna, it takes a lot longer to build up enough points for rewards, but they have good surveys.  Also, with both sites, I've been able to do at-home product test surveys, which earn a lot more points.

catrig
by Member on Feb. 4, 2013 at 10:44 AM

Yes.  Message me and I will send you links.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)