Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Would you rather this....or would you rather that.. game, anyone?

Posted by on Feb. 3, 2013 at 4:06 PM
  • 19 Replies
1 mom liked this

Did any of you Moms ever play that game in your home? We used to do that when my kids lived at home, and it was always fun, and a great way to hear their thoughts on things. For example, we would say, "Would you rather have to live without your computer, or without your TV?"  Or, "Would you rather be blind or be deaf?" Or "Would you rather be really really tall, or really really short?" We would have to say which one, and why.  So.....

"Would you rather be a Mom with quintuplets (all ages the same obviously) or would you rather be a Mom with kids aged 2, 7, 15, 22 (a zillion years of parenting!)?

Any takers?

Or any other "rathers" to ponder on?

by on Feb. 3, 2013 at 4:06 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Leobaby2007
by on Feb. 3, 2013 at 4:34 PM

This seems like fun!

I would rather be the mom with kids spread apart in age.

Would you rather....go way back in time and meet your ancestors (pre 1800s) or would you rather go way into the future and meet your great grandchildren (post 2200)?

lorriekueffer
by on Feb. 3, 2013 at 9:20 PM
1 mom liked this

Ooh, that's a good one.

I would rather go to the future to meet my great grandchildren. I think I would have more curiosity about the future than the past.

Ok, another one. Would you rather lose your taste or lose your smell (not that you want either, but that's the game!)

lovegrandbaby
by Member on Feb. 3, 2013 at 10:08 PM
1 mom liked this

I would want to lose my smell - that way I don't have to deal with alot of offensive odors.

If you were wealthy would you rather help the poor or keep your money in trust?

2kids19yrsapart
by on Feb. 3, 2013 at 10:50 PM
1 mom liked this

I would rather find out more about my past.  Not sure I want to look into the future.  And I am very interested in history.

Quoting Leobaby2007:

This seems like fun!

Would you rather....go way back in time and meet your ancestors (pre 1800s) or would you rather go way into the future and meet your great grandchildren (post 2200)?

Leobaby2007
by on Feb. 3, 2013 at 11:13 PM

Quoting lovegrandbaby:

I would want to lose my smell - that way I don't have to deal with alot of offensive odors.

If you were wealthy would you rather help the poor or keep your money in trust?

That's a tough one! Is it an either all or nothing situation? Ummmm...since I have a child and he has some special needs, God help me, but I am going to have to keep that money in the trust so he can inherit it after I'm gone. If I could, I would keep some and also use some to help those in need.

Ok:

Would you rather...get a dream vacation for two weeks, OR spend FIVE days with ANYONE in the world, but you must stay in your hometown?

(Lol- I already know what my answer would be....)

biomom1437
by Member on Feb. 4, 2013 at 12:20 AM
1 mom liked this

i would rather go into the furture and meet my great grandchildren.  would u rather homeschool or send your kids to public or private school?

Quoting Leobaby2007:

This seems like fun!

Leobaby2007
by on Feb. 4, 2013 at 12:24 AM
For now, private school. I have considered homeschooling, however, I don't think I have the patience lol!

Would you rather...be fluent in all languages OR be a master of every musical instrument?

Quoting biomom1437:

i would rather go into the furture and meet my great grandchildren.  would u rather homeschool or send your kids to public or private school?

Quoting Leobaby2007:

This seems like fun!

Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
lovegrandbaby
by Member on Feb. 4, 2013 at 1:25 AM

I would like to be a master of every instrument - music is the window to the soul.

Would you rather be an animal trainer in the circus or be a safari guide?

pj2becca21
by Member on Feb. 4, 2013 at 2:00 AM

Past there are so many questions I have for my Ancestors ( native American ones) I want to know more about my history.

I don't want to know were my future. 

Quoting Leobaby2007:

This seems like fun!

Kim042269
by on Feb. 4, 2013 at 2:52 AM

I pretty much AM the second mom, and I love it, so ... that one. (My kids are 23 months, 15, 21, 23, and 26).

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)