Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The Cafe The Cafe

My 7 year old voluntarily pulls his pants down!! ***Caution: there's spanking involved so if you don't agree with spanking then don't read this***

Posted by on Feb. 4, 2013 at 12:12 PM
  • 18 Replies

when I tell him that I'm going to spank him and he knows that I'm serious because I have a serious look on my face. 

I'm not the type that will spank him everyday.

I spank him maybe 3 or 4 times a year, if that and not every year.

I don't make a habit out of it.

And sometimes he will cry (depends on how hard I spank him) other times he will hold back his tears, like he doesn't want me to see him cry.

He doesn't enjoy being spanked.

Is it normal for a 7 year old to voluntar to pull his pants down when I tell him I'm going to spank him?

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

by on Feb. 4, 2013 at 12:12 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
marchantmom06
by Bronze Member on Feb. 4, 2013 at 12:25 PM
2 moms liked this
Hell no. Our kids run!! Lol my oldest stuck a book down his pants when he knew my husband was coming home to spank him.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
vinalex0581
by on Feb. 4, 2013 at 12:28 PM

ok then wth!!

why does he do this?

Quoting marchantmom06:

Hell no. Our kids run!! Lol my oldest stuck a book down his pants when he knew my husband was coming home to spank him.

Lilypie Breastfeeding tickers

marchantmom06
by Bronze Member on Feb. 4, 2013 at 12:29 PM
I can't answer that. Have you asked him?

Quoting vinalex0581:

ok then wth!!

why does he do this?

Quoting marchantmom06:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Feb. 4, 2013 at 12:30 PM
Because you'll do it anyway. He's taking some of the control and power away from you. He's old enough to reason with and talk with. Might work better too.

Quoting vinalex0581:

ok then wth!!

why does he do this?

Quoting marchantmom06:

JessicaHar119
by on Feb. 4, 2013 at 1:04 PM

Id say maybe he wants to show you he's not scared of it.. kinda moking you? whats his personality like? is he a clown?

Connie04
by Silver Member on Feb. 5, 2013 at 10:44 PM

Have you sat down and talked to him about why he does it?  It could just be some weird phase he's doing through.  With your son, it could just be that he likes to let it all hang out and is testing you to see where the borderline is.  Our son is 8 and he will sometimes come out of the bathroom with his pants around his ankles and we remind him to zip up and wash his hands before leaving the bathroom.  He understands and it's almost like he's doing it to be funny.  We've explained to him that those are his private parts and are not meant for others to see.. That's why they are called "private".  I hope talking to your son works. 

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Feb. 5, 2013 at 10:52 PM
Do you spank a bare buttl? If I spanked it was a pop ir 2 on the leg and not bare skin.
beehive7
by on Feb. 6, 2013 at 1:16 AM

it seems a bit defiant but not in your face kind. Like here ya go spank away. its like one post said, he trying to resume control over the situation. Maybe trying to please you by "helping" you spank him so you wont,if that makes any sense?

Start doing time out I know my 7yr old loathes it with a passion,especially if its in a secluded spot in the house away from the "action/attention"! but you still gotta keep an eye on him cuz he will try to sneak away but if he does you start time out all over again. General rule is 1 minute for every year of age the kid so 7yrs= 7mins,etc,etc.

JennRunGal
by on Apr. 12, 2014 at 3:07 PM

Hey ladies!!  I am very brand new to Cafe Mom- and have a 7 year old daughter.  I live in D.C. and so excited to exchange thoughts and ideas with you.  Vinalex, I don't know your situation with your 7 year old child, but I would think it is a good sign that he is compliant and obeying you when you are correcting him.  I would not be too concerned about it.

Bonnie_
by Member on Apr. 12, 2014 at 6:51 PM

lol  Wow.  I would  tell him I would  spank  him  harder  if  he didn't  pull those  britches  back UP!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)