Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The Cafe The Cafe

You would think i killed his best friend

Posted by on Feb. 5, 2013 at 9:36 AM
  • 4 Replies
my two year old has this blanket that he cant go anywhere without. None of my other kids had a "lovie" so when he found his i read about and read to get a backup. Well today his ba kup is not good enough. Usually after a couple of days of dragging the blanket everywhere i put in his backup and sneak the original into the laundry. Well today he caught me and he is running around the house screaming and crying and throwing him self to the ground. He doesnt even want his backup blanket. Ugh...its gonna be a long morning i can tell.

~Melissa~Wife to Jarrod~Mommy to Nathan, Kristina, Tyler, and Ryan~

by on Feb. 5, 2013 at 9:36 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
poshkat
by on Feb. 5, 2013 at 10:30 AM

le poop. DS also has a lovey. sadly we do not have a back up as they do not make that blanket anymore, and the one we found on ebay is 70 bucks. not buying a 70 dollar blanket!!! i usually just sneak it in the laundry when he's at school, but if he gets a whiff of that laundry detergent he melts down and says i ruined his lovey, so i just tell him i didn't and he's content. i wish he would let it go already. 

Nathans_mom0612
by on Feb. 5, 2013 at 12:53 PM
Quoting poshkat:

le poop. DS also has a lovey. sadly we do not have a back up as they do not make that blanket anymore, and the one we found on ebay is 70 bucks. not buying a 70 dollar blanket!!! i usually just sneak it in the laundry when he's at school, but if he gets a whiff of that laundry detergent he melts down and says i ruined his lovey, so i just tell him i didn't and he's content. i wish he would let it go already. 

My fear is he isnt going to be over his lovie by the time he goes to school. He starts preschool in december and im afraid of how he will do without his lovie all day.

~Melissa~Wife to Jarrod~Mommy to Nathan, Kristina, Tyler, and Ryan~

poshkat
by on Feb. 5, 2013 at 2:04 PM
Quoting Nathans_mom0612:

We just explained to aiden that lovey will be on his bed waiting for him. I told him I don't want it to get lost. Lovey is to stay at home safe.
LittlePistol87
by on Feb. 5, 2013 at 5:09 PM

Looks like its time to take it away. My sister had a baby blanket in kindergarten she got bullied for it bad. I think it's why she's kinda crazy now. But who knows. Lol. 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN