Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The Cafe The Cafe

Somtimes I whish people see things the way other do

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 3 Replies

There is this girl who works for me, she is 25. she has been living with her BF for 2 years, he was separated when they met and he has an almost 4 yo daughter who spends the weekends with them.

This girl quit her job around March last year and began working with me on August, the day I hired her, her BF kicked her out because he was going back with his ex; she moved back in with her parents.

Things between his ex and his ex did not work out and they ended up getting divorced; he started calling and asking her out again.

She was asking me for advice, I kept telling her not to go back with him because he had already cheated on her, kicked her out and for what she had told me about their relationship, he is controling,  jealous and mean to her sometimes.

She began dating him again and spending nights with him then her parents told her to move out.

For now, she only works part time since I cannot afford more hours right now.

Last week she comes to me and told me she was pregnant!!! 

She decided to have the baby and keep him/her. according to her, her BF is very happy with the news but also told her he hopes is a boy otherwise is going to be very hard for the baby to understand that his first child is daddy's little girl and he will love the new baby (if a girl) but never as much as his first born.

I wish she had listened to me; she has no college education she has a part time job and an A#$ BF.

The only thing I can do right now is support her and help her, but I feel really bad for her. and feel things are not going to end well.

Vent over!

Posted by Anonymous on Feb. 5, 2013 at 11:48 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-3):
GertieK
by Silver Member on Feb. 5, 2013 at 1:20 PM
1 mom liked this

Sometimes people never learn to make better decisions because someone always rescues them.  They never have to pay the full consequences for their decisions.  She sounds very typical of many women these days.  Very unwilling to go the hard way initially in order to save themselves from problems later.  Now she has more problems to deal with than had she stuck to her guns, and done the right thing.

Marimaru
by on Feb. 5, 2013 at 2:07 PM
1 mom liked this

I can't believe she's okay being with a guy who would flat out say he wouldn't love a 2nd girl as much as his first girl.

imamomzilla
by on Feb. 5, 2013 at 6:39 PM
1 mom liked this

Ugh. Sad thing is I know someone just like that. :-(

The guy sounds like a real jerk. Sheesh! He won't love the second baby as much? Who thinks like that? YUCK.

banging head into wall

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)