Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The Cafe The Cafe

You know you are a parent when......

Posted by   + Show Post

My husband and I had a lol moment tonight.  One of our 7 month-olds has been constipated for a few days and tonight he started to poop.  You would have thought he won the Nobel Peace Prize.  We know we are parents when.....you are excited about poop.

Your turn.  You know you are a parent when.....

by on Feb. 6, 2013 at 9:43 PM
Replies (51-60):
PISCIS29
by Member on Feb. 13, 2013 at 4:09 PM
2 moms liked this
You know your a parent when the only alone time you get means locking yourself in the bathroom and pretending to poop just to take a break or get away from the MOMMY MOMMY's flying at you at a mile a minute.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
almostthere55
by on Feb. 13, 2013 at 8:15 PM
10 moms liked this

When you have a mommy/daddy secret stash of the "good" snacks and sodas in your bedroom closet.

shh

nova.mommy
by Bronze Member on Feb. 14, 2013 at 9:01 AM
1 mom liked this

When your betterhalf asks where he and the kids can take you for dinner on your birthday and the first thing that comes to your mind is which resturant will the kids eat at.

my4kidsrock2
by on Feb. 14, 2013 at 9:48 AM
5 moms liked this

Your child trieds a new food and doesn't like it but there are no napkins around so you let him spit it out in your hand and you carry it to the trash.....lol

dudestfd
by on Feb. 14, 2013 at 9:49 AM
1 mom liked this

... When your 22 mo hands you a toy cup full of poop... yeah that was my day yesterday. 

Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Feb. 14, 2013 at 9:50 AM

It's quiet... When the kids are asleep & you & your DH turn to each other and can have a quiet, adult conversation. It feels like love at first sight between you both all over again! lol

1RedHottMama
by Member on Feb. 14, 2013 at 9:59 AM

When you are at a store and you hear someone call out mom and you wonder if it's your child even if you didn't bring your child with you. My children are grown and I still do that.

LHummel
by on Feb. 14, 2013 at 10:02 AM
3 moms liked this

The restaurant you go to has no crayons for your kiddos but you have them in your purse. 

AmyR13
by Member on Feb. 14, 2013 at 10:03 AM
1 mom liked this

when your looking for something in your purse and you start to pull out diapers and wipes

nreinbold4434
by on Feb. 14, 2013 at 10:04 AM
1 mom liked this

When you realize your kids are JUST like you. Not sure how to feel about that. You might be a mom.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)