Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The Cafe The Cafe

The ex...drama!

Posted by on Feb. 8, 2013 at 10:51 AM
  • 9 Replies

Hello Ladies...I'm in desperate need of some advice.  I just don't know what to do anymore. So many situations have taken place where my fiance's ex is causing drama!  Recently several of my fb cover pages have appeared on her FB...so clearly she's STILL going to my fb page (stalker) and some of my pic's are "public" cause they are visable and can't be hidden..other than blocking her, I don't know how to deal with her doing this...it bothers me!  I posted a pic saying my name and my fiances name...the next day she had same cover page..only it's her and her new bf's name!  It's like some sort of sick obsession with me...the kicker is my fiance and I have been together for 2 years..engaged for 1 year now, and it STILL intrests her to do this?!  So what would you ladies do, about this picture stealing, facebook stalking, idea stealing loonie toon, LOL.  Seems trivial but I REALLY don't want her to know that through inbox msg's that are from her and old, I've seen her pic's I DID NOT type in her name to look at her fb page..so I'm not doing the same thing, however she may think so if I address this copy pic stealing weird obsession with going to my page!  ANY SUGGESTIONS ??

by on Feb. 8, 2013 at 10:51 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-9):
ambertreas76
by on Feb. 8, 2013 at 10:55 AM

Block her.  Seems to be the only way to get her out of your business.

aidansmyhear156
by on Feb. 8, 2013 at 11:01 AM

I've thought that blocking will work for sure...but after I block her TWO facebook accounts, plus the one she created for her 5 year old, she also has fake ones that she used to contact me in the past...so she can still see mine...I wish FB never took away the option to hide your account from searches!! I have family far away I can't see them and vise versa..so they keep in touch with me via fb..and pic's of my son. PLUS if I block her, then she will KNOW I saw her immature actions...that's why I'm looking for a way to deal with it, without coming out and saying I saw what she did.  Makes no sense I'm sure, LOL..but I'm looking for a sneaky coy way because I'm fed up!!

gigis1
by on Feb. 8, 2013 at 1:39 PM

block all the accounts she has that you know of,

go to privacy settings,

then edit "who can look me up"

Rhonda142
by Member on Feb. 8, 2013 at 1:44 PM

There is no reason not to block her unless your enjoying it just a lil bit that she is your copy cat. And you can block anyone but your current friends that see anything on your fb so she cannot stalk it unless she is your friend i would block her kid too and don't accept any requests from people you don't know this is why I wonder if you don't enjoy it a lil because there is a way.

amonkeymom
by Bronze Member on Feb. 8, 2013 at 2:15 PM

Report the pictures, block her from your friend list and make your profile private.

Marimaru
by on Feb. 8, 2013 at 4:56 PM

Who cares if she knows you saw what she was doing?  Block her so she can't keep doing it.  

JR007
by on Feb. 10, 2013 at 12:58 AM

def block her, and pub pics set on onlyfriends setting

gavansmommy
by on Feb. 10, 2013 at 1:04 AM

Block her or delete your Facebook

mom2priceboys
by on Feb. 10, 2013 at 1:20 AM
1 mom liked this

Get rid of FB - it just causes problems!!!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN