Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The Cafe The Cafe

Young Woman Dies 3rd Trimester Abortion!

Sundance Film Festival 'HERO' Leroy Carhart Kills Young Woman During 3rd Trimester Abortion in Germantown, MD

Contact: Michael Martelli, Maryland Coalition for Life, 410-775-6670

GERMANTOWN, Md., Feb. 8, 2013 /Christian Newswire/ -- A 29 year-old woman was pronounced dead at a local hospital in Germantown, MD on Thursday, February 7th, as a direct result of complications experienced during a 3rd trimester abortion by LeRoy Carhart -- who was hailed as a "hero" in the film "After Tiller" at the recent Sundance Film Festival.

The young woman arrived at Carhart's Germantown, MD, abortion facility -- Germantown Reproductive Health Services -- Sunday evening to begin a risky, four-day, third-trimester abortion. She was approximately 33 weeks pregnant.

Witnesses say that the young woman appeared "pale and weak" when she returned to the clinic Monday, Tuesday, and Wednesday for the remaining steps of the late-term abortion.

Thursday morning around 5am, the young woman was short of breath and in intense pain. When she and her family tried to contact LeRoy Carhart for assistance and follow-up care, he could not be reached. The young woman was transported to a local hospital Emergency Room by private vehicle.

By 10am Thursday, the young woman "coded" 6 times, and had to be revived by Emergency personnel. Due to immense blood loss and hemorrhagic shock, her body was unable to recover, and she was pronounced dead.

The Maryland Medical Examiner spent a significant amount of time reviewing the case and the records at the hospital on Thursday, and determined the case needed further investigation due to the unusual circumstances of her death.

All information was provided to MDCFL on condition of anonymity, and by an extremely credible, confidential source.

"It is so tragic that this family had to lose not only their nearly full-term child, but also their wife, daughter, and sister," said Michael Martelli, Executive Director of the Maryland Coalition for Life. "What is most appalling is that the State of Maryland refused to hear the pleas of this community, and has allowed this man to continue to butcher women and children."

On the very same day that this woman died, the Department of Health and Mental Hygiene posted on their website that they issued a license to Carhart's clinic to perform abortions -- without a single inspection of the facility.

"He already killed Christin Gilbert in Kansas in 2005, and now another senseless tragedy has come as a result of Carhart's so-called women's healthcare and the apathy of the pro-abortion Maryland State Government," said Martelli.

A prayer vigil, memorial, and follow-up press conference will be held in Germantown at 9am on Monday, February 11, just next to the office park where Carhart conducted the third trimester abortion. More information about the event and location is available at
MDCoalitionForLife.com.

http://www.christiannewswire.com/news/184171463.html

by on Feb. 9, 2013 at 10:40 AM
Replies (251-252):
NewMom11222011
by on Mar. 8, 2013 at 11:51 AM

I am very sorry to hear the unspeakable trauma you suffered at the hands of one of the people you should have been able to trust.  I hope that you can find healing from what happened to you.  Although your fear may be diminished, I have no doubt there are other feeling with which you may need help dealing.

hugs

Quoting Anonymous:

First of all, I have NEVER ridiculed or mocked you ever! I disagreed with you many times and as I stated in a previous reply..bully wasn't the right word to use...but maybe more insensitive than that. (see even I can admit wrong). Second of all, when I supposedly acted insensitive to the unborn child I was suicidal..I was not in the state of mind to look past what I was feeling. I hope you never have to know how I felt back then. Thirdly, I was a CHILD myself when this happened..a child who had been brutalized, sodomized, and raped since I was 4 years old. Every day was a day filled with body memories, flashbacks, and fear. My 'father' stalked me and brutalized(not to mention threatened my children) well into my adultood. The fear was finally put to rest a few months ago when he had a stroke and became unable to stalk and threaten me. So..forgive me if I was a little too involved with a nightmare to consider a child who would have been. And Last, I believe in your God but I don't believe in the same way as you do. I could sit here and apologize but I don't feel I have done anything wrong. But as an adult, i'mletting this go now.

Quoting blondekosmic15:

Quoting Anonymous:

That's why She told me I needed to ask God for forgiveness for the horrible I committed. An act that I, a child, had no control over. I'm sorry but as a Christian you(general) don't tell someone in the kind of pain I was obviously in that they are evil sinners. My God doesn't blame the innocent for the sins of the guilty. Hers obviously does.

You are twisting my words to justify your false accusations against me. We are all sinners in need of God's forgiveness & mercy. I did not single you out or use your personal situation to hurt you. I shared with you my personal experience when 2 men choked, violently beat me & sexually molested me when I was 20 y/o. I talked about the fear & anguish women endure when they are raped. I defended the unborn child because they do not deserve to be punished for the evil deed of the father. Abortion is the death penalty for these babies. The ultimate child abuse. I realize your situation is different because you said you were forced to have the abortion. My concern was your attitude about abortion. You seemed insensitive toward the innocent child. You refused to acknowledge the lil' baby was a victim of this tragedy also. If your father forced you to abort, he is culpable for this decision. Rape & incest victims often choose abortion. I have listened to many women who regret their abortion even when they are raped. They realize the baby is a precious human being. They express sorrow & grief. I think we all agree, we are sympathetic toward incest victims but Jesus has taught me the unborn baby is still a human life. Killing the child is never the answer. Opens the door for more suffering & grief. I believe with God there is always hope if we trust Him.

I tried to talk to you about having a close relationship with a loving God, the power of prayer. There is no problem too big that Jesus cannot help you to overcome. You didn't want to hear about this. You ridiculed & mocked me for my faith. You resented me because I wouldn't tell you abortion is acceptable in cases of rape & incest. You continued to twist my words and lie about my intentions. I am sorry you feel the need to be dishonest and judgmental.

As an advocate for life I have compassion for women who are placed in this situation thru no fault of their own. I am familiar with a case where a young woman was forced by gunpoint & taken to an abortion clinic. The guy dropped her off & left. She never saw him again. Unfortunately, she had the abortion~

Quoting Ednarooni160:

Quoting Anonymous:

refresher course..agreeing that blondie is a bully doesn't mean I attacked her. I do believe she is a bully bc I've experienced it first hand. I didn't say anything else until someone accused me of being someone I'm not. If I said I didn't like Taylor Swift it doesn't make it an attack it makes it an opinion. Perhaps you should make it a point to try and understand the difference.

Quoting Ednarooni160:

Quoting Anonymous:

Other than asking this person who accused me of being someone I'm not, how have I attacked anyone?
I haven't. You want me to contribute? Okay how about this? Until you've walked a mile in anyone's shoes, don't presume to understand what they are, how they feel, and what choices they have. No one has the right to judge anyone for their abortion or lack thereof. I've been a scared tennager impregnanted by my father aand forced to abort. I'm not a bad person nor do I deserve to die. This lady didn't deserve to die either. K thanks.

Quoting jcribb16:

Refresher course 101..

Quoting Anonymous:

Rarely do I agree with you but I've dealt with Blondie's bullying first hand.

Quoting CountryLayne:

If

you had ever read any of OP's posts in the past, you wouldn't be asking.

This post, like all of her others, will lead to bullying. It is just

how she is. If someone doesn't agree with her POV, she attacks them. It

is her nature. She is not the "good Christian" she claims to be.

Blonde is NOT a bully..you piggy backed off someone agreeing that she is one.. IF JC remembers you..then I agree what you went through personally is horrible..but whatever you "imagine" of Blonde..I just can't  ever believe she bullied you or anyone..

Mama2Spencerninja

Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Mar. 8, 2013 at 12:16 PM
1 mom liked this
Aren't we beating a dead horse with this old post???
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN