Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The Cafe The Cafe

my parents beat my little brother

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 28 Replies

my 17 year old brother came home from school yesterday with a girl my parents didnt even know he was dating, shes the 16 year old gothic "loner" of my brothers school (you remember those kids from high school right) so my parents we're a little taken aback when he brought her home. so anyway to why they beat him, he told them he needed to talk to them and told them to sit in the living room with this girl (he called her kitty *shudder* kinda creepy) as they are in the living room i walk in the house so he tells me to sit with them, then he sits with the girl, he looks his gf(again we didnt even know he was dating) and she looked terrified. my parents say "what is this about, if your not going to say anything then why tell us to sit here" my brother just looks at them and says "just hang on, jesus, im trying to think of the right words" kitty looks at him again, and my brother says "i dont think theres any other way to say this...but kittys pregnant...." my parents blow up screaming at him saying things like "your a fucking idiot!" "you just ruined your life" and then they turned on kitty saying "what the fuck is wrong with you?!" "werent you on birth control" "is this kid even his?!" kitty just looks and says "yeah i was on birth control, and yeah its his since he's my first boyfriend iv ever had" my parents turn back to my brother and say "how long have you 2 been dating and how far a long is she?" my brother says "for a year and a half...and shes 12 weeks" my dad stands up and says "kitty leave, i dont want you in this house, and i hope you go and get an abortion because i will not let my son around someone who is only going to hold him back" kitty looks at my brother and walks out the front door, and thats when my parents flip on him even more my dad shoves him yelling at him and they start fist fighting, after the fight stopped my brother went up stairs packed his bag, walked back down stairs and says "by the way dad i already have a job to support MY kid,and kitty has one also." he starts walking toward the door "OH and one more thing, me and kitty are graduating early so dont expect me to come back because you think we cant do it" and he left, we havent seen or heard from him since last night and i dont think we ever will again......

Posted by Anonymous on Feb. 12, 2013 at 12:53 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
lovinmyboys...
by Bronze Member on Feb. 12, 2013 at 12:56 PM
Your folks sound real nice...
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
jillbailey26
by on Feb. 12, 2013 at 12:56 PM

That's so sad.

"Let us therefore make every effort to do what leads to peace and to mutual edification"  Romans 14:19

LoveMyLos
by on Feb. 12, 2013 at 12:57 PM
2 moms liked this
Id have dad of the year arrested, and your mom is a twaT for letting it happen.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
marchantmom06
by Bronze Member on Feb. 12, 2013 at 12:57 PM
2 moms liked this
You should have called the cops on your parents. You let a grown man put his hands on a child and just stood there. I hope he never comes around any of you ever again.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Feb. 12, 2013 at 12:58 PM

Quoting lovinmyboys...:

yeah when we dont do what they expect they take everything away from us until we do what they want or they hit us

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Feb. 12, 2013 at 12:59 PM

Quoting marchantmom06:

You should have called the cops on your parents. You let a grown man put his hands on a child and just stood there. I hope he never comes around any of you ever again.

the cops wouldnt have done anything because my brother was hitting back

marchantmom06
by Bronze Member on Feb. 12, 2013 at 1:02 PM
He's a child who was defending himself. How pathetic that you are still making excuses. How about when they do that to your child who makes a mistake?

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting marchantmom06:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Feb. 12, 2013 at 1:04 PM

Quoting marchantmom06:

He's a child who was defending himself. How pathetic that you are still making excuses. How about when they do that to your child who makes a mistake?

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting marchantmom06:

not making excuses because it happened when i called on my mom, i hit back so they didnt do anything

Jessy613
by on Feb. 12, 2013 at 1:05 PM

Quoting lovinmyboys...:

surromama
by Member on Feb. 12, 2013 at 1:05 PM
I agree.

Quoting marchantmom06:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)