Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The Cafe The Cafe

snail mail?

Posted by on Feb. 12, 2013 at 5:31 PM
  • 14 Replies
I am a stay at home mother and adult talk is few. I was just wondering about doing snail mail with other moms who may stay at home andx feel like talking to the kids all day is just not cutting it.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Feb. 12, 2013 at 5:31 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
lovegrandbaby
by Member on Feb. 12, 2013 at 6:02 PM

I am always game for snail mail.  I am sure I am quite a bit older, but if you don't mind speaking/writing to someone in their mid 50's, I would love to write.  LMK

tinakinakins
by on Feb. 12, 2013 at 6:04 PM

Ah. Definitely. Someone my age (around 23ish) would be great to talk to.

MrsRinehart2010
by on Feb. 12, 2013 at 6:05 PM

Quoting lovegrandbaby:

I am always game for snail mail.  I am sure I am quite a bit older, but if you don't mind speaking/writing to someone in their mid 50's, I would love to write.  LMK

oH Ill talk with you . I seem to talk better with women who are older then myself . :O)

lovegrandbaby
by Member on Feb. 12, 2013 at 6:26 PM

ok - send me a pm

Quoting MrsRinehart2010:

Quoting lovegrandbaby:

oH Ill talk with you . I seem to talk better with women who are older then myself . :O)

lovingmybabes5
by on Feb. 13, 2013 at 8:27 AM
This.is good im glad i found a few people who like snailmail.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Kez78
by on May. 1, 2013 at 10:00 PM

Hi if you are still interested in writing and would like to writing to someone in Australia I would love to hear from you.... Just send me a personal message.... My name is Kerri, I am 35 happily married and have 7 amazing children.....  I have many interests from spending time with family and friends to taking photos, to camping, travelling, penpalling etc etc....

Quoting lovingmybabes5:

This.is good im glad i found a few people who like snailmail.

princesskt
by on May. 1, 2013 at 10:47 PM

Sounds like fun!

azn_ladie82
by on May. 28, 2013 at 9:25 PM

Writing letters is one of my biggest hobbies and came across this group several years back. Met some wonderful ladies in there as well. Here's the link to the group and another- 

http://www.cafemom.com/group/39281 

http://www.cafemom.com/group/1082

If you want more, there are several groups on Facebook that you can join as well. :-)

Saharra
by Member on May. 29, 2013 at 6:30 AM
I'm good with snail mailing! How awesome is that? I'm 31 and love horses, reading, I attempt cooking(lol), and have a brown thumb (I love plants, but they don't love me!).
LaughsAlot
by Liz on May. 29, 2013 at 3:55 PM

I also love snailmail, as I'm disabled & can't get out(unless someone drives me) & don't have internet at home, altho I'm working on that!!

PM me if you don't mind a 51 yr old "penpal"!!laughingI love to beadwork, cook, from scratch, no box mixes here, and just about everything there is to do around here(The Columbia River Gorge)!!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN