Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The Cafe The Cafe

Any plans for Valentine's Day?

Posted by on Feb. 13, 2013 at 11:20 AM
  • 20 Replies
2 moms liked this

by on Feb. 13, 2013 at 11:20 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
SuperPickle
by Member on Feb. 13, 2013 at 11:30 AM
1 mom liked this

I am making a heart shaped pizza for the kids and sending them to bed early with a movie while I make DH a nice dinner....Brandy Flamed Peppercorn Steaks, Garlic Red Potatoes, Lemon Asparagus and Irish Beer Milk Shakes for dessert.

Ednarooni160
by on Feb. 13, 2013 at 2:02 PM
1 mom liked this

Quoting SuperPickle:

I am making a heart shaped pizza for the kids and sending them to bed early with a movie while I make DH a nice dinner....Brandy Flamed Peppercorn Steaks, Garlic Red Potatoes, Lemon Asparagus and Irish Beer Milk Shakes for dessert.

Oh my gosh..that sounds delicious!!  Never heard of Irish Beer Milk shakes before..interesting..

SuperPickle
by Member on Feb. 13, 2013 at 2:09 PM
1 mom liked this

It is a new thing from Red Robin. My DH and I tried one last time we were there and it was delicious!!! We dont have a RR near us so I decided to make my own LOL

Quoting Ednarooni160:

Quoting SuperPickle:

Oh my gosh..that sounds delicious!!  Never heard of Irish Beer Milk shakes before..interesting..

balagan_imma
by Silver Member on Feb. 13, 2013 at 2:49 PM
1 mom liked this

My youngest has a special non-valentine related program tomorrow so DH took the entire day off. We'll go out to lunch.

Dinner is a birthday party for my mom, who turns 70. She just recently had a double mastectomy and is doing well, so a really good reason to celebrate. In addition we're sitting for DS2's BFF.

Ednarooni160
by on Feb. 13, 2013 at 4:23 PM

Quoting Ednarooni160:

Quoting balagan_imma:

My youngest has a special non-valentine related program tomorrow so DH took the entire day off. We'll go out to lunch.

Dinner is a birthday party for my mom, who turns 70. She just recently had a double mastectomy and is doing well, so a really good reason to celebrate. In addition we're sitting for DS2's BFF.

Congrats on your mother's birthday and recovery!!  That is indeed a "wonderful" reason to celebrate..

Thelmama
by Bronze Member on Feb. 13, 2013 at 4:23 PM
1 mom liked this

No, hubby has to work. Day after though we are going to a free movie screening of a faith based film called Finding Faith with Erik Estrada in it and Erik Estrada is going to be there!  I am all kinds of excited LOL. I was so in love with him as a kid when he was in the show CHIPS, back in the day.

Ednarooni160
by on Feb. 13, 2013 at 4:26 PM
2 moms liked this

Quoting Thelmama:

No, hubby has to work. Day after though we are going to a free movie screening of a faith based film called Finding Faith with Erik Estrada in it and Erik Estrada is going to be there!  I am all kinds of excited LOL. I was so in love with him as a kid when he was in the show CHIPS, back in the day.

I remember chips very well..the motorcycle cops.. : )  Well it sound like you are going to have a "wonderful" day after Valentine's Day... I think many of us had a hankering for him back in the day..LOL

Serenity7
by Member on Feb. 13, 2013 at 5:24 PM
1 mom liked this

My husband & I are going out to eat. Come home and exchange gifts

wendolyn2013
by on Feb. 13, 2013 at 7:00 PM

not really, i have to go to work , and i work at nite time

Hottmomma607
by Trica on Feb. 14, 2013 at 1:07 AM
1 mom liked this

Pizza with kids&movie with DH!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)