Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The Cafe The Cafe

Mud wraps

Posted by on Feb. 16, 2013 at 12:35 AM
  • 3 Replies
1 mom liked this

Anyone ever had a mud wrap done at a day spa before? I'm thinking about getting one sometime this week, and I was wondering, are you completely naked when they do it? Or can you wear panties? My butt is SUPER ticklish, so I wouldn't want them to touch it...lol Also, is it safe to get if I'm breastfeeding? (That was probably a stupid question)

by on Feb. 16, 2013 at 12:35 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-3):
EDDES
by on Feb. 16, 2013 at 12:56 AM

That is actually a very good question..& my answer to you is I do not know...you might want to ask your physician because you are breastfeeding...just touch base with your Doctor on that one....I have not yet gotten one before but in the future I would love to try one at least..someday just to pamper myself. good night

Reina13
by Member on Feb. 16, 2013 at 11:30 AM

Oh, I never thought of the breastfeeding question before. I would definitely talk to your doctor about it first just to be safe. Or you can call the spa and ask them. I know several spa places have pregnancy packages, so I imagine they may be knowledgable about nursing moms as well.

Have fun, it sounds wonderful.

bamababe1975
by Silver Member on Feb. 19, 2013 at 12:07 PM

I've never had one but think a spa day, with or without mud, sounds heavenly! Definitely check with your doctor about the safety aspect.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)