Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The Cafe The Cafe

What was the worst part about being pregnant?

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 104 Replies

what was the worst pregnancy symptom/effect for you?

Mine was the back problems. At 22 I can barely get out of bed without my back feeling like it's going to break. It hurt during both pregnancies and now the pain seems permanent

Posted by Anonymous on Feb. 16, 2013 at 9:17 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Feb. 16, 2013 at 9:17 PM

BUMP!

NoahsMommy10412
by Member on Feb. 16, 2013 at 9:19 PM
At the end when he went face down. My ribs were in so much pain.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
bchic24
by on Feb. 16, 2013 at 9:24 PM

First pregnancy-Hypermesis with constant vomiting and hospital trips.

This pregnancy-Hypermesis with constant vomiting!! No hospital stay yet.

Zazayam
by on Feb. 16, 2013 at 9:32 PM

My last baby broke 2 of my ribs...

My hip and back pain has gotten worse and worse during/after all three pregnancies, now I feel half crippled in the mornings or when it's cold.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Feb. 16, 2013 at 9:41 PM

thats exactly how i feel... I have my good days here and there though. How did your baby break your ribs?!

Quoting Zazayam:

My hip and back pain has gotten worse and worse during/after all three pregnancies, now I feel half crippled in the mornings or when it's cold.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Feb. 16, 2013 at 9:44 PM

i had nausea just my first pregnancy and it was for the first half, i can imagine having to go through that extent of it!

Quoting bchic24:

First pregnancy-Hypermesis with constant vomiting and hospital trips.

This pregnancy-Hypermesis with constant vomiting!! No hospital stay yet.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Feb. 16, 2013 at 9:45 PM

Ugh i remember my first would kick the hell out of mine I didnt even wanna sit sometimes

Quoting NoahsMommy10412:

At the end when he went face down. My ribs were in so much pain.

Zazayam
by on Feb. 16, 2013 at 9:48 PM

She was just impatient and wanted out, I guess. She beat the crap out of me the entire pregnancy and she would just brace herself and kick her legs out sooo hard, (I have a video of it looking like that alien ripping out) and they just kind of snapped. Was about 2 months before she was born so the rest of the pregnancy was pretty bad, one healed funny so you can feel the huge bump in it where it cracked lol.

Hubby and I joke that when she's older I should to walk by and randomly sucker punch her and tell her it's just payback.

(OBVIOUSLY A JOKE I'LL NEVER SUCKER PUNCH MY KIDS DON'T PANIC)

Quoting Anonymous:

thats exactly how i feel... I have my good days here and there though. How did your baby break your ribs?!

Quoting Zazayam:

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Feb. 16, 2013 at 9:51 PM

lol oh o! i lauged, i feel horrible for laughing! throughout my first pregnancy i was paranoid of something like that happening but everybody said oh no, thats impossible, well thanks a lot you filthy liars! I dont think I want to have more kids now lol

Quoting Zazayam:

She was just impatient and wanted out, I guess. She beat the crap out of me the entire pregnancy and she would just brace herself and kick her legs out sooo hard, (I have a video of it looking like that alien ripping out) and they just kind of snapped. Was about 2 months before she was born so the rest of the pregnancy was pretty bad, one healed funny so you can feel the huge bump in it where it cracked lol.

Hubby and I joke that when she's older I should to walk by and randomly sucker punch her and tell her it's just payback.

(OBVIOUSLY A JOKE I'LL NEVER SUCKER PUNCH MY KIDS DON'T PANIC)

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Zazayam:

GMom2011
by on Feb. 16, 2013 at 9:51 PM
Rib pain for sure.... Nonstop ache.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN