Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The Cafe The Cafe

I feel like I am freaking dying! I hate winter time this is when it gets the worse. I need to go to the doctor for it but haven't been able to. I haven't been able to eat and I just keep sweating but since its winter I am freezing! Would urgent care help me any? I feel like I really need help but I am at a lost at what to do about it because I am getting so weak from it that I don't have energy to play and take care of them I can only do the bare min and I don't like doing that makes me feel like a bad mom.

by on Feb. 19, 2013 at 1:05 PM
Replies (21-25):
kaitybird
by on Feb. 20, 2013 at 9:36 PM

I would say that if it is your thyroid you NEED to do more reading.  I know mine is out of whack but I am willing to make a life style change in order to do it without any of the meds.  There are so many things out there that we put in to our bodies that are hormone and endocrine disrupters.  I am not one to be on synthryoid so my dr is allowing me to do it all natural.  There are alsom many natural products for the thyroid too.  You have to do what is best for you!  Good luck to you

rayroe2
by on Feb. 20, 2013 at 9:41 PM

I like natural ways better because it doesnt act up all the time! So after my appt I am going to message you for some tips if you dont mind.

Quoting kaitybird:

I would say that if it is your thyroid you NEED to do more reading.  I know mine is out of whack but I am willing to make a life style change in order to do it without any of the meds.  There are so many things out there that we put in to our bodies that are hormone and endocrine disrupters.  I am not one to be on synthryoid so my dr is allowing me to do it all natural.  There are alsom many natural products for the thyroid too.  You have to do what is best for you!  Good luck to you

123mom365
by New Member on Feb. 21, 2013 at 9:20 PM

You should go see an endocrinologist I have thyroid and it's controlled I just have to lose weight.

kaitybird
by on Feb. 22, 2013 at 4:16 PM
1 mom liked this

Sounds great.  :)

Quoting rayroe2:

I like natural ways better because it doesnt act up all the time! So after my appt I am going to message you for some tips if you dont mind.

Quoting kaitybird:

ktp111
by on Feb. 26, 2013 at 12:42 PM

yes take your meds

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)