Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

New to Two

Posted by on Feb. 20, 2013 at 3:28 PM
  • 4 Replies

Hi I am Marcey. I have one son, Jeremiah and one on the way. I am only 14 weeks so my husband and I don't know what we are having yet. I am very excited but extremely nervous about the second child. I am use to one and can handle him most of the time, he is a boy loves to run, jump, scream, throw, all the above and more. With this pregnancy it has been hard for me to keep up, but I think I am slowly getting the hang of it. I grew up in Nampa and this is where I met my husband. He works taxes and I work at a bank as a financial service rep. With another one on the way and daycare prices not the cheapest I am trying to get a stay at home job. I currently sell Miche purses on the side and love it. Its my own little get away from home and some time with ladies. I love to be active and do things with Jeremiah and my husband, Andy. I would love to meet other moms maybe in my area and get advice on anything from two and more kids and also potty training that is a big one coming up for us. Email me if you want to know more I would love to meet new people :)

by on Feb. 20, 2013 at 3:28 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
LuLuRex
by Member on Feb. 20, 2013 at 4:25 PM
1 mom liked this

Hello and welcome to the group!

bamababe1975
by Silver Member on Feb. 21, 2013 at 10:06 AM

Welcome to the group Marcy and congratulations on your pregnancy! :)

I'm not sure where you're from but I'm from Alabama. :)

Texascandee
by Bronze Member on Feb. 21, 2013 at 11:20 AM

Hi and welcome...........congrats on your pregnancy and I really have no advice for you on raising two little ones but here's a bump for you

Reina13
by on Feb. 22, 2013 at 11:39 AM

Hi Marcey and welcome.

Congratulations on your pregnancy!!

Enjoy a Coffee Break Every Tuesday with Us!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)