Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The Cafe The Cafe

wtf tmobile. GET IT TOGETHER !

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 21 Replies
Yesterday we activated 2 new lines, new phones, new numbers. and right away I get calls from numbers I dont even know ! I hadnt texted or called a soul -_- I call tmobile and tell them and they want me to pay to change my number.
yes I want a different number and I wouldnt mind paying but they cant even guarantee that it isnt going to happen again, then what ? I gotta pay to change it again !? Wtf tmobile, I like you but get your shit together
Posted by Anonymous on Feb. 20, 2013 at 8:40 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Feb. 20, 2013 at 9:28 PM

That is something that is to be expected when you get a new number.  Someone had that number before, and most likely, you will receive wrong number calls/texts for a month or two, until people find out it is a wrong number.  Just hang in there, and it will pass.  If you change your number, you will still get wrong number calls/texts for a while.

2kids19yrsapart
by on Feb. 20, 2013 at 9:30 PM

Why didn't you get your old numbers transferred over?  It would have been much easier. 

And, whoever gets your old number will be getting wrong number calls too, for people trying to reach you.

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Feb. 20, 2013 at 9:43 PM
I havent had a number in months lol so I dont think I could have done that.. and I had that number for about 3 years and when I got it other people called too and it NEVER stopped.. I think it may have been a store number, I couldnt understand the language but it wasnt english or spanish.. sounded russian!

Quoting 2kids19yrsapart:

Why didn't you get your old numbers transferred over?  It would have been much easier. 

And, whoever gets your old number will be getting wrong number calls too, for people trying to reach you.

NoahsMommy10412
by Member on Feb. 20, 2013 at 9:48 PM

I had that same problem. People kept calling and texting me for 6 months after I got my phone looking for one person. I kept telling them that person changed their number or whatever and it still didn't stop them. I also got calls from places saying that person owed money and told them to take me off their call list and they didn't

Jessy613
by on Feb. 20, 2013 at 9:48 PM

That sucks :(

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Feb. 20, 2013 at 9:51 PM
Man I wouldnt mind paying but I wish they gave ne a number that hasnt been used in years.. I mean as soon as it was activated the calls started coming... like really ????

Quoting NoahsMommy10412:

I had that same problem. People kept calling and texting me for 6 months after I got my phone looking for one person. I kept telling them that person changed their number or whatever and it still didn't stop them. I also got calls from places saying that person owed money and told them to take me off their call list and they didn't

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Feb. 20, 2013 at 9:51 PM
Lol it does ! Grrr

Quoting Jessy613:

That sucks :(

Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Feb. 20, 2013 at 10:46 PM
I don't answer numbers I don't know. I don't care.
stargaze281
by Member on Feb. 21, 2013 at 1:21 AM

uhh wow you so dramatic, lol take it easy, it happens to many  people.

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Feb. 21, 2013 at 9:54 AM
I know it has happened to me before but it's ANNOYING

Quoting stargaze281:

uhh wow you so dramatic, lol take it easy, it happens to many  people.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)