Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The Cafe The Cafe

Pet Pics!

Posted by on Feb. 20, 2013 at 10:04 PM
  • 36 Replies

Poll

Question: What is your favorite animal to have as part of your family?

Options:

Dog

Cat

Bird

Fish

Ferret

Reptile

A combination of these

Other (you left mine out!)

Only group members can vote in this poll.

Total Votes: 28

View Results

Do you have furry, feathered or scaled family members?  I have a golden retriever named Isabelle.

If you would like, post photos of your pet(s)!

shooting photo

This is my Izzy baby with two of her peoples (my boys):

by on Feb. 20, 2013 at 10:04 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
momcat437
by on Feb. 20, 2013 at 10:07 PM
1 mom liked this

Your dog is gorgeous!  We had a golden just like that, named Jake, and we now have a light golden Golden named Daisy!  Goldens are the best dogs ever, imo...

Deanna155
by on Feb. 20, 2013 at 10:18 PM

Thanks!  Goldens are great :)  When I met Isabelle, she was just a puppy.  I picked her up, and right away she nuzzled into my arms and fell asleep- it was love at first sight!  She has been a perfect fit for our family.

puppy

Quoting momcat437:

Your dog is gorgeous!  We had a golden just like that, named Jake, and we now have a light golden Golden named Daisy!  Goldens are the best dogs ever, imo...

toopicky429
by Bronze Member on Feb. 20, 2013 at 10:19 PM
2 moms liked this

Toretto. My 1 year old Great Dane. We have two Great Danes, a cat, 5 fish, and a hermit crab. I'll post my other Dane in another reply.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
toopicky429
by Bronze Member on Feb. 20, 2013 at 10:19 PM
1 mom liked this

Isis my five year old Great Dane.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
momcat437
by on Feb. 20, 2013 at 10:22 PM

Aww!  We adopted Jake from the pound and had him for about eight years-- then we found Daisy (this lady had bought her for her husband for Christmas, then her husband died and she didn't want her anymore and gave her to us) and she just turned 10 in December!

Thanks!  Goldens are great :)  When I met Isabelle, she was just a puppy.  I picked her up, and right away she nuzzled into my arms and fell asleep- it was love at first sight!  She has been a perfect fit for our family.

puppy

Quoting momcat437:

Deanna155
by on Feb. 20, 2013 at 10:29 PM

What a blessing for you!  Happy birthday to your angel!

Quoting momcat437:

Aww!  We adopted Jake from the pound and had him for about eight years-- then we found Daisy (this lady had bought her for her husband for Christmas, then her husband died and she didn't want her anymore and gave her to us) and she just turned 10 in December!

puppy

Quoting momcat437:

Deanna155
by on Feb. 20, 2013 at 10:40 PM
1 mom liked this

Your dogs are sweeties!

Quoting toopicky429:

Toretto. My 1 year old Great Dane. We have two Great Danes, a cat, 5 fish, and a hermit crab. I'll post my other Dane in another reply.

EireLass
by Ruby Member on Feb. 21, 2013 at 8:56 AM
1 mom liked this

MamaTrombley
by on Feb. 21, 2013 at 9:02 AM
1 mom liked this

Miggy he sleeps in a cubby in my headboard above my head. During the day if a child is sick he sticks to that child like glue.

Texascandee
by Bronze Member on Feb. 21, 2013 at 11:13 AM
2 moms liked this

Your dogs are beautiful...........this is my baby boy Frazier..  We got him from some people across from us that were moving and going to just drop him off in a neighborhood.  We had just put our black lab to sleep because she had 3 different cancers and I wasn't ready for another dog but I couldn't see him being just dumped in a neighborhood.  I think when we got him as a puppy they guy abused him because every time we would go to pet him he would cower down........

Quoting toopicky429:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)