Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The Cafe The Cafe

Anyone else sick of winter?

Posted by   + Show Post

I'm ready for sunshine, clear skies, flowers in bloom, piña coladas by the pool, late nights with friends, cookouts, no homework to worry about for two whole months, vacation at the beach with white sand and beautiful ocean sounds, flip flops and shorts, warm breezes, and evening thunderstorms. Did I forget anything? Am I the only one sick of this blah weather?

by on Feb. 22, 2013 at 5:23 PM
Replies (31-36):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Feb. 27, 2013 at 3:18 AM
1 mom liked this

Yes. Right now I'm kicking myself in the ass for saying last week that I wanted snow. (it doesn't feel like winter without it snowing at least once). We got a foot of snow last week and another foot last night and it's still snowing. Now I'm wishing it was summertime again because I hate the cold. lol

LuckyMom822
by on Feb. 27, 2013 at 8:08 AM

Yes! I used to live there. In the four years I lived there I may have seen a total of four months of true sunny days. I couldn't take it. 

Quoting EyEmTuRtLe:

What winter? Here in Seattle it's been same ole same since August. I wish we had something other than cloudy days.

atlmom2
by Susie on Feb. 27, 2013 at 8:44 AM
1 mom liked this
Got 4 new inches of snow last night.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
EyEmTuRtLe
by Bronze Member on Feb. 27, 2013 at 12:06 PM
1 mom liked this

I've lived here my entire life. An have never had this most uneventful winter ever. We did have 1 week where it was "cold" but nothing like we're use too.

Hell even the bears around here are confused. 

Quoting LuckyMom822:

Yes! I used to live there. In the four years I lived there I may have seen a total of four months of true sunny days. I couldn't take it. 

Quoting EyEmTuRtLe:

What winter? Here in Seattle it's been same ole same since August. I wish we had something other than cloudy days.

LuckyMom822
by on Feb. 27, 2013 at 1:24 PM

Is that a good thing or a bad thing? If I had to deal with snow, I would be miserable. But some people love it.

Quoting atlmom2:

atlmom2
by Susie on Feb. 27, 2013 at 1:31 PM
1 mom liked this
Considering 25 to 30 miles away they got 8 to 15 inches, yes. Lol.

Quoting LuckyMom822:

Is that a good thing or a bad thing? If I had to deal with snow, I would be miserable. But some people love it.

Quoting atlmom2:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN