Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The Cafe The Cafe
So my son is 13 months old. He has been walking since he was 9 months old and has been absorbing everything so quickly. If we go to the playground he wanders around with the older kids (about 18 months to 3 years old) and they accept him easily. But he is like pro imitator right now. Anyways, since he was abt 3 months old he has this annoyance with pee or poo in his diaper and would scream until it was fixed which is good. For about 2 months now, when he pood he'd run to his room and grab a handful of diapers and his wipes and bring them to either my husband or I and we'd go change him.

The problem is, the last two days (regardless of nap time or getting him out of bed in the morning) I've been finding him in his crib with his onesie zipper pulled down and his diaper off.... Which is impressive on his part but very nervewracking for me because I am nervous to find poo or pee everywhere one of these days.... I haven't yet... But I don't know what to do to stop him from doing this. I've tried onesies with snaps and with zippers, the snaps were the first ones he'd just pull them apart... But the zipper ones he couldn't figure out until 2 days ago... Does anyone know what I should do?? He's only 13 months old...
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Feb. 23, 2013 at 9:05 PM
Replies (21-21):
Toxic_Fool
by on Feb. 27, 2013 at 11:08 AM
Well as an update, we decided to just put him a shirt and pants jammies set. He hasn't been able to get those down yet, the only thing he gets off are his socks but that's not a big deal. His feet are always on fire lol. Anywho thanks ladies for the inputs :) we will start potty training probably in the summer so he can run around in less clothes. Its still too cold here in Oregon. :p
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN