Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The Cafe The Cafe

YAY walking dead

Posted by on Feb. 24, 2013 at 9:41 PM
  • 15 Replies

I really LOVE this show. Just wish they'd kill off Andrea she annoys me and has probably the worst taste in men ever.

Anyone else a fan?

by on Feb. 24, 2013 at 9:41 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
kimsamomof3
by Member on Feb. 24, 2013 at 10:34 PM
3 moms liked this
Me!!!' I am so surprised no one died tonight.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
vickiheitzler
by on Feb. 24, 2013 at 10:34 PM
1 mom liked this
I love the show, but tonights episode was very boring. Nothing exciting happened.
Hottmomma607
by Trica on Feb. 24, 2013 at 11:15 PM
OMG! Would that bed hoppin' tramp get eaten already! Ugh she so annoying!
Hottmomma607
by Trica on Feb. 24, 2013 at 11:18 PM
Right! My 10yo son walked in my room and said "Mama you watching The Walking Dead? What happen?" LOL I said nothing!

Quoting vickiheitzler:

I love the show, but tonights episode was very boring. Nothing exciting happened.
Hottmomma607
by Trica on Feb. 24, 2013 at 11:21 PM
I wonder how long it'll take Tyrese and crew to figure out that the governor is the crazy one?
Is it me? Or did the governor switch eyes? I swore it was the left eye? Then it was the right! IDK? LOL Maybe its just me? LOL
Zazayam
by on Feb. 24, 2013 at 11:41 PM

LOL I thought the same thing, the "Talking Dead" show came on after it and they said it was shot from the mirror, guess I wasn't paying close enough attention. I don't watch the talking dead but the remote was aallll the way across the room, I was glad to catch that explanation though.

Quoting Hottmomma607:

I wonder how long it'll take Tyrese and crew to figure out that the governor is the crazy one?
Is it me? Or did the governor switch eyes? I swore it was the left eye? Then it was the right! IDK? LOL Maybe its just me? LOL

Zazayam
by on Feb. 24, 2013 at 11:42 PM

Oh and I dunno, not like Rick left a very stable impression on them.. That whole group's probably thinking everyone's just nuts

Quoting Hottmomma607:

Hottmomma607
by Trica on Feb. 24, 2013 at 11:56 PM
I know! Poor Rick! LOL

Quoting Zazayam:

Oh and I dunno, not like Rick left a very stable impression on them.. That whole group's probably thinking everyone's just nuts

Quoting Hottmomma607:

Hottmomma607
by Trica on Feb. 24, 2013 at 11:58 PM
I watched the first few minutes of it but started watching something with DH.

Quoting Zazayam:

LOL I thought the same thing, the "Talking Dead" show came on after it and they said it was shot from the mirror, guess I wasn't paying close enough attention. I don't watch the talking dead but the remote was aallll the way across the room, I was glad to catch that explanation though.

Quoting Hottmomma607:

TeenMomWithALL
by on Feb. 25, 2013 at 4:57 AM
1 mom liked this
Love that show!!!! Wish the governor and the dumb blonde bitch-Andrea- would die.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)