Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The Cafe The Cafe

Beautiful Cupcakes I made Today :)

Posted by on Feb. 27, 2013 at 1:17 AM
  • 22 Replies
7 moms liked this

In case you are curious, clockwise from the top, the flavors pictured are SF/DF/GF (Sugar-free, dairy-free, gluten-free) Neapolitan, SF/DF/GF Lemon Blueberry, SF/DF/GF Vanilla Chocolate, Malted Mint Milkshake, Chocolate Stout w/ Irish Cream Frosting, White Chocolate Kisses, and the one in the middle is SF/DF/GF Chocolate Vanilla.

by on Feb. 27, 2013 at 1:17 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Zazayam
by on Feb. 27, 2013 at 1:41 AM
1 mom liked this

Very nice I'm jealous. My decorating abilities are still in the works, lol. I love the purple flower one.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Feb. 27, 2013 at 1:43 AM
I wonder if they are good. Being they don't have those ingredients
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Feb. 27, 2013 at 1:45 AM
They look delicious but I wouldn't think they taste good. But I'm a food snob. If it's something I'm not used to I wont try it.
CountryLayne
by on Feb. 27, 2013 at 1:56 AM
1 mom liked this

Very nice :)

Kinseymomof3
by on Feb. 27, 2013 at 10:20 AM
1 mom liked this

Looks like you love your job as much as I love mine!! They are so cute! 

ashers_mommy99
by on Mar. 1, 2013 at 3:34 AM
1 mom liked this

Three of the cupcakes pictured have regular cupcake ingredients. :) There is a strong demand where I live for dairy free and gluten free food, that's why I'm branching out. :)

Quoting Anonymous:

I wonder if they are good. Being they don't have those ingredients

NDADanceMom
by on Mar. 1, 2013 at 6:33 AM
1 mom liked this
I had a lemon blueberry cake today from my favorite little cupcake shop. Was not free of anything though!
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
zoegirlsmom
by New Member on Mar. 2, 2013 at 8:01 AM
1 mom liked this

That malted mint milkshake looks and sounds delicious. I have noticed most of the smaller bake shops in my area have one or two gluten free options.

EDDES
by on Mar. 2, 2013 at 9:48 AM

kissThey Are All Beautifulyou rock and sound absolutely scrumptous....I like chocolate with mint...so delicious..that combination!!!! Chocolate Vanilla....sounds great too, the Irish Cream Frosting..Yummy....Lemon Blueberry sounds great too!!! Wow you really know how to bakeup a great batch of goodies!!!! Wonderful!!clapping

vermontmoms
by Member on Mar. 2, 2013 at 10:00 AM
We'll be your taste tester!

My son has to eat dairy, gluten, nut and soy free. Be careful to not substitute gluten/dairy with soy products b/c most avoid all 4 (nut/soy/dairy/gluten). Use rice milk and enjoy life chocolate which is free of the 4 I mentioned.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)