Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Should I be concerned?

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 6 Replies
My LMP period was due on February 24 but about 3days before I had spotting brownish pink colour and wouldn't even need to use more then 1 liner cause it was that light. This lasted for a day and a half then on the day my period was due it bled but it wasn't like a normal period for me it was heavier then usual for me then this lasted for 2 days then it stopped. I have been feeling sick to my stomach lately and feel even worse when I eat tired a lot more and very tender Sore breasts and it seems my breasts have gotten bigger cause my bras are tighter on my now. And frequent urination. Now pregnancy should be ruled out because my tubes are clamped so what else would cause this? And should I be worried?
Posted by Anonymous on Mar. 8, 2013 at 7:41 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
mollgirl59
by on Mar. 8, 2013 at 11:43 AM

You might want to call your Dr. Are you under a lot of stress? Stress can really mess you up.

2mamas
by on Mar. 8, 2013 at 12:35 PM

Have you taken a pregnancy test?  Nothing is 100% at preventing pregnancy except complete removal of the ovaries.  Good luck!   

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Mar. 8, 2013 at 3:45 PM
Yeah I am stressed out quite a bit lately maybe that's it

Quoting mollgirl59:

You might want to call your Dr. Are you under a lot of stress? Stress can really mess you up.

beckolette
by on Mar. 8, 2013 at 4:31 PM

Go to Dr. get a Preg. test. All symtoms sound Preg. but you could be needing a DnC due to an infection or poor cycle cleaning. The slight Menses and then A heavy is usually the body trying to cleanse. Get checked out since you are feeling sick. 

LuckyMom822
by on Mar. 8, 2013 at 4:36 PM

It could be benign cysts. Although the frequent urination could be something else.

3gr8tKids
by Member on Mar. 8, 2013 at 6:44 PM
Geesh you sound pregnant.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)