Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

My daughter has leukemia

Posted by on Mar. 8, 2013 at 8:56 PM
  • 29 Replies

My daughter has entered a radio contest to meet her idol, Taylor Swift.  Please click (it only takes 2 seconds).  You don't have to enter any information!  http://z100/c?20m

by on Mar. 8, 2013 at 8:56 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
matheson7
by Member on Mar. 8, 2013 at 8:57 PM

I'm sorry, my Nephew died of Leukemia at 8 years old.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Mar. 8, 2013 at 9:00 PM
1 mom liked this
A lot of people on here are going to be leery of clicking on a link. While it may seem like an easier way to do things, you'd probably get a better response by typing out the website and letting people direct themselves there. This is especially true because you are a new member. Hope that helps!
Cancermom903
by on Mar. 8, 2013 at 9:01 PM

AWWW.  She is very sick, but wants to meet Taylor Swift so I am trying to make her dream come true.  Can you click this link and forward it to your friends?  It goes to a radio station website and counts as a vote.  http://z100.com/c?20m

Cancermom903
by on Mar. 8, 2013 at 9:10 PM

It's so hard to navigate the web page.  I don't know how to guide people.  Do you?

MamaOf3091011
by Member on Mar. 8, 2013 at 9:14 PM

i clicked the link and it is legit.

Cancermom903
by on Mar. 8, 2013 at 9:19 PM

Thanks.  She is driving me crazy.  She loves her!  It helps her to focus on other things and connect with kids since she isn't in school now.

tifbrown
by on Mar. 8, 2013 at 9:20 PM

The link won't work? It just brings me to a blank page. Regardless, I am so sorry to hear about your daughter. I hope she wins!

Cancermom903
by on Mar. 8, 2013 at 9:26 PM

Thanks.  She is doing well.  The prognosis is excellent.  It's just hard not being in school for her (AND ME).  It should work (i just tried it).  Try one more time (fingers crossed).

mom22angels38
by Member on Mar. 8, 2013 at 9:28 PM
I couldn't get the first link to work either, but the 2nd link she posted in the replies does work. Good luck to her! I hope she wins. :)

Quoting tifbrown:

The link won't work? It just brings me to a blank page. Regardless, I am so sorry to hear about your daughter. I hope she wins!

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
tifbrown
by on Mar. 8, 2013 at 9:30 PM

Didn't notice that one. Thank you! 

Quoting mom22angels38:

I couldn't get the first link to work either, but the 2nd link she posted in the replies does work. Good luck to her! I hope she wins. :)

Quoting tifbrown:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)