Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The Cafe The Cafe

Can you really cheat on someone you really love?

Posted by on Mar. 10, 2013 at 5:49 PM
  • 38 Replies

I am wondering this.  I have known my husband for 20 years and married to him for 15.  I seriously could never cheat on him. I feel like I respect him enough to never do this.  I owe it to him never to this, however I have a friend who says she loves her Husband and she has cheated on him several times.  I don't understand this.  I wonder if she truly loves him.

by on Mar. 10, 2013 at 5:49 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
momatippie
by on Mar. 10, 2013 at 5:54 PM

BUMP!

som610
by on Mar. 10, 2013 at 5:55 PM

I don't think so.

momatippie
by on Mar. 10, 2013 at 6:11 PM

BUMP!

beckolette
by on Mar. 10, 2013 at 6:16 PM

I love him enough to honor and respect him. So no I wouldn't cheat. 

KRIZZ25
by on Mar. 10, 2013 at 6:25 PM
jmo yes..
cjsmom1
by Silver Member on Mar. 10, 2013 at 6:32 PM

Yes. My ex cheated on me numerous times and when it happened I couldn't understand how he could do that if he loved me. It's been four years since we broke up and I can sit here and say he truly loves me and always has. He doesn't understand why being monogomous is such a huge deal. He feels that if he loves you and takes care of you then it shouldn't matter if he has sex with other people. He enjoys having sex with different people (he usually has one chick on the side for months at a time). This isn't something I understood until about a year ago, I may not agree with it but it's who he is.

Army-Wife0128
by on Mar. 10, 2013 at 6:33 PM
I don't think she does. When you truly love someone you don't think of being with any other man...ever. The thought of cheating doesn't even cross someone's mind.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
kitty8199
by on Mar. 10, 2013 at 6:38 PM
1 mom liked this
No. I couldn't cheat on anyone, especially not someone i loved. I wouldn't ever risk hurting or losing someone i love
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
momatippie
by on Mar. 10, 2013 at 8:41 PM

BUMP!

prettyp41
by on Mar. 11, 2013 at 12:00 AM
1 mom liked this

it is not true. if she really loved her spouse she would not have cheated-pure and simple. Its like a contract, marriage is. She is in violation of anti-trust 'laws' so-to-speak. If she found out her spouse cheated wonder how she would feel?

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN