Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The Cafe The Cafe

How can you tell if your partner is cheating on you?

Posted by   + Show Post

Come and join the fun at the:sunglasses mini

KymberleeAnn's Corner for African American Women

Or the Adorable Ladies group

www.cafemom.com/group/118327

www.cafemom.com/group/118542 Adorable Ladies Link

by on Mar. 12, 2013 at 6:02 AM
Replies (11-19):
KymberleeAnn
by on Mar. 15, 2013 at 12:25 PM

I'm just shaking my head saying why go through all of this it's crazy, I feel like if you wnat the woman that bad just leave.

But I guess they want to have their cake and it it too.**Sighs**

I'm sorry for what happened to you.

Quoting Anonymous:

the signs are. if he starts saying you are the one cheating, going to go to the store and it takes 4 hours just to get gas, drink etc...when he gets a call he goes outside to answer it, and there is more i just cant think of them right now..but the big one that my ex did that i know he was cheating on me.is the one where he kept saying im the one that has a boyfriend,that im cheating..

s.osborne
by on Mar. 15, 2013 at 2:43 PM

Ask him if he's been sticking his penis in other women?

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Mar. 15, 2013 at 6:39 PM

I guess if he started acting differently. If he was secretive with his phone and when he's at the computer. That would make me question if something is going on. 

christyg
by on Mar. 15, 2013 at 6:43 PM

If you have to ask ... he probably is!

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Mar. 15, 2013 at 9:00 PM
1 mom liked this

yea i know what you mean..and thanks..but its okay i got over it..

Quoting KymberleeAnn:

I'm just shaking my head saying why go through all of this it's crazy, I feel like if you wnat the woman that bad just leave.

But I guess they want to have their cake and it it too.**Sighs**

I'm sorry for what happened to you.

Quoting Anonymous:

the signs are. if he starts saying you are the one cheating, going to go to the store and it takes 4 hours just to get gas, drink etc...when he gets a call he goes outside to answer it, and there is more i just cant think of them right now..but the big one that my ex did that i know he was cheating on me.is the one where he kept saying im the one that has a boyfriend,that im cheating..

Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Mar. 16, 2013 at 12:09 AM

phone calls, going to the gym without you, new diet, dressing better, showeringmore often right when he comes home , offering you to go see family, while he stays home and works,, wearing cologne, money missing from accounts, always going to help someone, working later and later, no sex,  filling car u more often more gas then usual, not as loving, hiding or locking his phone, leaving phone in car to charge, not allowing you to pay bills, cell bill that's not itemized, always online, playing games online, talking to women more then you. Business trips you cannot go on with him, up late on computer when should be sleeping,all of a sudden acting happier, perfume on his clothes,

KymberleeAnn
by on Mar. 16, 2013 at 5:44 AM

And what makes this so sad because all of these acts are played out right in the person being cheated on's face and they a left feeling helpless and all for what is the person doing all of this to be deceitful and unfaithful.

I's so treacherous and sad.

Quoting Anonymous:

phone calls, going to the gym without you, new diet, dressing better, showeringmore often right when he comes home , offering you to go see family, while he stays home and works,, wearing cologne, money missing from accounts, always going to help someone, working later and later, no sex,  filling car u more often more gas then usual, not as loving, hiding or locking his phone, leaving phone in car to charge, not allowing you to pay bills, cell bill that's not itemized, always online, playing games online, talking to women more then you. Business trips you cannot go on with him, up late on computer when should be sleeping,all of a sudden acting happier, perfume on his clothes,

Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Mar. 16, 2013 at 11:59 AM
Go to the detective wives club group. They have a list of signs of cheating and the members are all really nice and supportive. They can help you a lot.
KymberleeAnn
by on Mar. 16, 2013 at 1:39 PM

Thank you

But it's not for me it's just a general question.

Quoting Anonymous:

Go to the detective wives club group. They have a list of signs of cheating and the members are all really nice and supportive. They can help you a lot.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)