Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The Cafe The Cafe

UPDATED WITH VIDEO: How do you find time to pamper yourself each day?

Posted by   + Show Post

We gave moms Olay Regenerist Micro-Sculpting Eye Cream & Lash Serum Duo and asked them to share their experience. Watch  what some of our influencer moms are saying about their experience and then tell us how you find time to pamper yourself each day.

Be sure to click here to save 20%* on your first order at soap.com. 
Enter Code: CAFEMOM20

*Max discount $20. Expires 7/31/13. New Soap.com customers only. Offer cannot be combined with other new buyer offers, sales, and close-out items. Offer subject to change or cancellation. Excludes Clarisonic.

CafeMom recruited a large panel of our members, broadly representative of American Moms. Each panelist received one of 4 P&G products along with an experiential assignment suggesting ways to use it. We asked these panelists whether they agreed with this seal's claim, and awarded a seal if 75% or more of the panelists agreed with the claim and we received more than 250 responses. CafeMom gives moms an opportunity to try our advertisers' products. In return, we ask our moms to share their true experiences and honest opinions. To learn how you can be an influencer, click here.
by on May. 1, 2013 at 12:06 PM
Replies (11-20):
brownhoney21
1 mom liked this

I don't pamper my self,but it is on my list of to do things for my self this year. I am looking forward to doing the influence program this will be a kick start for me to take some time for my self.

Cindy18
by Bronze Member on May. 1, 2013 at 12:06 PM
1 mom liked this

I don't think I pamper myself everyday but I try to do something for just me about once a week. Sometimes it's taking a couple hours to read my book or play around on-line. Sometimes it's going to lunch with my BFF or my SO.

Now that my kids are older, I really have to do more "ME" time.

woliung8153

I have not received the product yet but can not wait to try it out. I don't really find the time to pamper myself. But when I do I take advantage of a nice long bath. 

BLRiley
I will be 33 this Summer & I have definitely noticed looser skin on the tops of my eyelids as well as lines under my eyelids. I have 2 children (DD5 & DS15) with one due in August! I am a licensed elementary school teacher, but I currently stay at home. I have tried several eye care products, but not Olay Regenerist (although, I have been wanting to!!) I've always had a problem with me lashes feeling too short, and too thinned out. I can't wait to try the lash serum. My pampering time is my exercise time. I used to run 5-7 miles a day, but with being pregnant, I now just fast walk 2.5 miles a day. It makes me feel better and look better. Plus, on the days that I do get dressed up & do my makeup, I feel much better physically which is a confidence booster. But honestly, these lines and looser eye skin around my eyes makes me VERY depressed. I feel like I am losing "me" and becoming my mom. lol!!
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Jrs_mama
by Member on May. 1, 2013 at 12:06 PM
I'm so excited I got picked to try this product! I take time and run every day. When dh gets home he takes over while I go run for my 30-45 minutes daily and take a nice hot shower after. I can't wait to try this!
SunnyDayz-Ahead
I do not do daily pampering. I do however do a few things a month for myself. To pamper myself: I grab coffee w a close friend, buy myself a new article of clothing or try a new cosmetic. I don't ever get my nails or hair done, not really into that. I would however be into finding a really great facial moisturizer or something to combat baby wrinkles that are beginning to appear. I'm looking forward to trying the eye cream and lash serum duo though! :)
toopicky429
by Bronze Member on May. 1, 2013 at 12:06 PM
I don't pamper myself as much as I should. I try to take a few minutes each morning to style my hair and lotion up, but generally that's the extent. I used to wear makeup daily, but have gotten out of the habit of doing that. I always feel more put together when I wear makeup.
AlannaMaria
I'm can't wait to receive the new product! They ways I pamper myself is, going to the gym, taking a hot shower after the gym. When I put the kids to bed I relax in my bedroom and file & paint my nails, rub lotion on, sometimes I do facials, I make an oatmeal, honey, and baking soda facial scrub and it leaves my skin vibrant and smooth!
bobbysangel2006
1 mom liked this
I went out and got my hair cut.in a littke bit of a different style, does.that count? Lol. I have been trying to put make up on everyday but it doesn't always happen.

I'm looking forward to trying this product.
hayliedlr
by Member on May. 1, 2013 at 12:06 PM

I like to take a bubble bath, in silence and just relax.  I like to take my time so the best time for me to do that is after the kids are in bed.  I really love the olay eye cream too.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN