Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The Cafe The Cafe

UPDATED WITH VIDEO: How do you find time to pamper yourself each day?

Posted by   + Show Post

We gave moms Olay Regenerist Micro-Sculpting Eye Cream & Lash Serum Duo and asked them to share their experience. Watch  what some of our influencer moms are saying about their experience and then tell us how you find time to pamper yourself each day.

Be sure to click here to save 20%* on your first order at soap.com. 
Enter Code: CAFEMOM20

*Max discount $20. Expires 7/31/13. New Soap.com customers only. Offer cannot be combined with other new buyer offers, sales, and close-out items. Offer subject to change or cancellation. Excludes Clarisonic.

CafeMom recruited a large panel of our members, broadly representative of American Moms. Each panelist received one of 4 P&G products along with an experiential assignment suggesting ways to use it. We asked these panelists whether they agreed with this seal's claim, and awarded a seal if 75% or more of the panelists agreed with the claim and we received more than 250 responses. CafeMom gives moms an opportunity to try our advertisers' products. In return, we ask our moms to share their true experiences and honest opinions. To learn how you can be an influencer, click here.
by on May. 1, 2013 at 12:06 PM
Replies (361-370):
ANSnyder
Being a working Mom of two kids I never find time to pamper myself. I work 50+ hours outside the home and then when I am home I'm taking care of my kids, the housework, and trying to find time for my husband. By the end of the day I have taken care of everyone except Me!!! I am so excited to see if the Olay Regenerist Micro-Sculpting Eye Cream & Lash Serum helps my tired looking eyes!!
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
coolmommy2x

I get my nails done.  It's my hour and a half to myself each month.  Although they do a quick hand massage, it's not really pampering as much as just "me" time. 

navyjen

meant to come here soon to type this in.   I dont find time daily to pamper myself.  Usually any and all time I get alone in the bathroom isnt alone.   My lovely 3 year old is in there with me.  But since getting this cream I get a little time and this is my way to pamper myself.    I am a working mom 3 kids ages 14 down to 9 months.  Any me time I get is never on a daily basis.  So this has given me the opportunity to spend a few moments each day on me.  

Tracylynn100

I only remember to use them in the morning as I get ready for work, so far I haven't noticed much but has only been a week.  I will update after I use a little longer.

rebeccasmommy09
by Member on May. 1, 2013 at 12:06 PM
I haven't been as consistent as I should have been in using this product, however I have noticed my eyes look a little brighter (even with all the lack of sleep and illness in our home lately). My lashes, especially the lower ones seem a little fuller and more noticeable. The cream goes on smooth and doesn't leave my skin feeling sticky and the lash serum is just like applying mascara. I look forward to continuing to see what changes this duo can accomplish. :)

I was planning to have before and after pics to go along with this post but am sick today so I'll have to try adding those tomorrow.
keljo05

taking care of myself has been something that I've tried to find time for.  Even if its something small I try to enjoy those moments. From sitting on the couch after the house is quiet to read for a little while, to the occasional splurge of a hot bath at the end of a long day. My focus over the last month has been to find ways little and big to make a difference in how I feel about myself.

the Olay Regenerist cream has been something that I am sticking to a routine with. Now that I'm over 40 I'm noticing fine lines around my eyes. Since starting the cream and lash duo I'm finding the lines are smoothing out and my lashes look healthier.

I deal with ocular rosacea and have to be very careful with what i use on or near my eyes. I was a little worried at first with the lash serum more than the cream, but am happy to say I haven't had a problem. I love being able to find products that I can use to feel more confident and pampered. The little moments add up as long as I remember to recognize them. Seeing younger looking eyes is an easy reminder, lol. Can't wait to see how great my eyes look at the end of the month - thanks for the chance to try it!

:)

boom_maker
I don't find the time I need for myself. I have been using the product so I guess I'm giving myself the 1min to apply ;)
Dippydoomomof2

I'm a stay at home mom with a 6 year old and a 7month old so finding ways to pamper myself is tricky.  I usually try to take an extra long shower and just relax.  Sometimes I will try to do an at home pedicure if I get some extra time.

nmaxwell816

Thank you for the chance to try out this amazing product.  Each night before I go to bed, I take a nice hot shower to help wind down and read my kindle.

nmaxwell816

Taking the one minute twice a day to apply this product made my eyes seem much brighter than  before

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN