Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

UPDATED WITH VIDEO: How do you find time to pamper yourself each day?

Posted by   + Show Post

We gave moms Olay Regenerist Micro-Sculpting Eye Cream & Lash Serum Duo and asked them to share their experience. Watch  what some of our influencer moms are saying about their experience and then tell us how you find time to pamper yourself each day.

Be sure to click here to save 20%* on your first order at soap.com. 
Enter Code: CAFEMOM20

*Max discount $20. Expires 7/31/13. New Soap.com customers only. Offer cannot be combined with other new buyer offers, sales, and close-out items. Offer subject to change or cancellation. Excludes Clarisonic.

CafeMom recruited a large panel of our members, broadly representative of American Moms. Each panelist received one of 4 P&G products along with an experiential assignment suggesting ways to use it. We asked these panelists whether they agreed with this seal's claim, and awarded a seal if 75% or more of the panelists agreed with the claim and we received more than 250 responses. CafeMom gives moms an opportunity to try our advertisers' products. In return, we ask our moms to share their true experiences and honest opinions. To learn how you can be an influencer, click here.
by on May. 1, 2013 at 12:06 PM
Replies (381-390):
jomami
by Member on May. 1, 2013 at 12:06 PM

I try to walk everyday.

alabamahapywife

I received my product a little late.. but better late than never! 

I am really excited about Olay Regenerist Micro-Sculpting Eye Cream & Lash Serum Duo. At 33 years of age, I'm starting to notice things like puffy eyelids & very fine lines (which my husband claims to not see). 

When it comes to pampering, bubble baths & lotions are my biggest indulgences. The main "pampering" for me, is when I have the 30 minutes to myself at night, after everyone is in the bed. Quiet time does wonders! 

kayleeab

I don't really find the time but I try and wake up before my son so I can get my self ready for the day and get everything done that needs to be done. It's been hard since I've been pregnant again though.

CaiZobug
1 mom liked this

I never have time or the money to pamper myself. The most pampering I do is taking a shower each day when my daughter goes to sleep. lol

PastorAngi

Its a PRIORITY for me. Ive come to learn that if I dont prioritize myself and love myself FIRST (after God of course) then I cant really give what I havent learned to embrace for myself. Especially as the mom to three daughters. I want to embody EVERYTHING I hold our for them to aspire to be. So with that said I have a fb ministry dedicated to this very subject. Kinda, lol. The empowerment of women and I will include an excerpt from a recent post I made on this very subject. I hope someone finds it encouraging and helpful. Please also feel free to follow me there for more encouragement along these lines! .........https://www.facebook.com/pages/PAVED-Prayer-Answers-Voice-of-Hope-Evangelism-Dreams/235676193239313

"I KNOW it is a STEP by STEP process. That is exactly WHY I had you start with the 5 minutes in the mirror, morning and night, EXERCISE! It was a TEST!!! If you have a difficult time doing just that, or possibly didnt do it AT ALL.....then that tells YOU right there, exactly how you need to PRAY! Yes I said PRAY!!! PRAY, PRAY, PRAY!!! Cause I can PROMISE you, you may be able to make SOME changes for a while......but that is ALL IT WILL EVER BE. That is why so many of us have YO-YO dieted over the years only to be worse off than we ever started. We didnt enlist the help of the One who is CONSTANT! When we have Him on our sides, we CAN & WILL achieve MORE than we ever thought POSSIBLE. BUT WE HAVE TO ASK! Lets not be guilty of "having not because we ask not", ladies. (James 4:2,3)

https://www.facebook.com/pages/PAVED-Prayer-Answers-Voice-of-Hope-Evangelism-Dreams/235676193239313

PastorAngi

One more excerpt from the same post I just quoted:

"In this ministry I will address EVERYTHING and ANYTHING (and who knows where the Lord might lead us) which will even include fashion ON A DIME!!!! (YES, it IS POSSIBLE to look PHENOMENAL on the TINIEST budgest---even $5 a month---and I KNOW the field TESTED and PROVEN SECRET!!!) I will discuss, as you have seen already, skin care and cosmetics. As well as nutrition and exercise. (And DO NOT think you need a big fancy gym membership or expensive supplements to pull that off-----THATS A LIE and you DO NOT--and Ill show you how.)"

abecee
by Silver Member on May. 1, 2013 at 12:06 PM

Each and everyday...not possible.

Sambammm

I don't at all! Usually stay in my sweats with a pony tail. I shower later at night when my son goes to sleep. Sometimes my fiancĂ© watches him while I shower :) 

thingz123

I general, I like my eyes, hair color and physical appearance. I am not a huge makeup user-I use eyeliner pencil (to fill out brows and also to apply under my lower lashes), undereye concealer, mascara, powder blush and lipstick. My lashes were average to slightly fuller than average before I used the Lash Serum Duo. It did seem to make them appear a little fuller and a bit longer after I used it a few times. I've been using it a little over a week. I haven't seen any significant tightening of the skin, although I should note that my skin has always been firm, so that wasn't a concern. My concern was the dark circles under my eyes. I haven't seen much of a difference in them so far. Haven't received compliments pertaining to having thicker lashes thus far. I am concerned about aging gracefully. I am 51, and up to this point, I haven't really gotten any wrinkles. I will recommend this product to others if I am impressed with it after using it for a month. I'd be open to ordering from Soap.com, especially if I can purchase products through them that aren't available in the typical places that I already shop.

liveforever

I thought I replied already but when I went to update I couldnt find it so Ill just do it again.

I received my package and started using it right away. I was not too thrilled with how much packaging was used by either company. The product was very small and came in a large box. Soap.com shipped it in an even larger box. I thought it was very wasteful.

I like how I look for the most part. I wish my eyes were brighter though. I use a BB cream to even out my skintone, especially around my eyes. Oher then that  I dont wear a ton of makeup..usually mascara and I fill in my brows.

Im only 27 so Im not too concerned with wrinkles yet. I used the cream and it stung a bit the 1st time I used it. After a couple times I didnt have any problems with it. Im not a huge fan of the serum. It didnt really do anything for my eyes that a 2nd coat of mascara wouldnt accomplish. Its also felt kind of sticky and clumpy.

So far I havent really noticed much of a difference. Ill update again after more time has passed! As of right now I wouldnt buy this on my own because I cant justify the price of the product for the results Ive seen.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)