Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The Cafe The Cafe

UPDATED WITH VIDEO: How do you find time to pamper yourself each day?

Posted by   + Show Post

We gave moms Olay Regenerist Micro-Sculpting Eye Cream & Lash Serum Duo and asked them to share their experience. Watch  what some of our influencer moms are saying about their experience and then tell us how you find time to pamper yourself each day.

Be sure to click here to save 20%* on your first order at soap.com. 
Enter Code: CAFEMOM20

*Max discount $20. Expires 7/31/13. New Soap.com customers only. Offer cannot be combined with other new buyer offers, sales, and close-out items. Offer subject to change or cancellation. Excludes Clarisonic.

CafeMom recruited a large panel of our members, broadly representative of American Moms. Each panelist received one of 4 P&G products along with an experiential assignment suggesting ways to use it. We asked these panelists whether they agreed with this seal's claim, and awarded a seal if 75% or more of the panelists agreed with the claim and we received more than 250 responses. CafeMom gives moms an opportunity to try our advertisers' products. In return, we ask our moms to share their true experiences and honest opinions. To learn how you can be an influencer, click here.
by on May. 1, 2013 at 12:06 PM
Replies (401-410):
kast03

Quoting kast03:

Okay, here's my update (I posted earlier with what I do to pamper myself but wanted to post updates and started a new thread here) and will be my "journal"...

I feel that my overall appearance is tired looking.  I'm a little over weight by about 18lbs, I have bags under my eyes, some small lines and circles.  Not too many deep wrinkles yet.  My hair is dry, medium brown and just starting to go gray at 47.  Right now I only use Olay Total Effects 7 in one...it moisturizes, brightens, provides a sheer foundation and sunscreen all in one.  I love it!  This is why I have high hopes for the Regenerist product. I also use an eyeliner.  I don't ususally wear lipstick, mascara or blush on a daily basis, only for special occasions. 

I began using the Regenerist products on Easter Sunday.  Here is what my eyes looked like before I used the products.  Notice that I have very short, light eyelashes.

I didn't see a thickening right away...but I will post again when I have completed the first week.

I did see a definite brightening and softening around my eyes after using the cream the first day.  I'm using it 2 times a day and I'm currently on my 5th day.  I will post new pics on Monday the 8th.

Here are my day 7 pics...

Although my photo is a little blurry, I think there are a bit less wrinkles under my eyes but I still have a lot of puffiness and bags.  Of course it is allergy season here and that may have something to do with it.

This one is with mascara on because I wanted to see how thick my lashes would work... The photo doesn't really do it justice.  My lashes looked much thicker and longer since using the product.

I will continue with the product and see what happens each week.  Stay tuned, lol.

4/21/13 - 3 weeks into this and I see a bit of wrinkle reduction and my lashes are a bit longer and thicker which is very noticeable when I wear mascara now :o)  Here are my updated pictures.

When you compare these photos with the 1st set, I think there is a noticeable difference.

whatIknownow

I can't stand the scent of this. I bought some and had to throw it out. The scent made me nauseus. Smell it before you waste your money.

Schauseil
I don't. I have one olay lotion I use because it also offers uv protection but other than that I get my nails done twice a month and thats it.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
o.O....
Hey cm- I'll try out whatever you need trying! Redness corrector, hair removal products, experimental sleep aids- sign me up!
lillucky8
Woohoo! I love the video! Great job fellow video moms! :)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
momto1ryen

I love it, great job!

Stormywaters03

I'm on tv!  Ha ha.

I love how it came together.

lancet98

Pampering myself?   Six hours of sleep - now that's pampering.

I haven't had time to pamper myself since I was 14 - that's when I started working for a living, LOL.

RobynS

Oh my gosh! It's weird seeing myself in there!! Good job, mamas!! :)

Saharra
by Member on May. 1, 2013 at 12:06 PM
You mean there is time to pamper yourself?!?!
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)