Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The Cafe The Cafe

UPDATED WITH VIDEO: How do you find time to pamper yourself each day?

Posted by   + Show Post

We gave moms Olay Regenerist Micro-Sculpting Eye Cream & Lash Serum Duo and asked them to share their experience. Watch  what some of our influencer moms are saying about their experience and then tell us how you find time to pamper yourself each day.

Be sure to click here to save 20%* on your first order at soap.com. 
Enter Code: CAFEMOM20

*Max discount $20. Expires 7/31/13. New Soap.com customers only. Offer cannot be combined with other new buyer offers, sales, and close-out items. Offer subject to change or cancellation. Excludes Clarisonic.

CafeMom recruited a large panel of our members, broadly representative of American Moms. Each panelist received one of 4 P&G products along with an experiential assignment suggesting ways to use it. We asked these panelists whether they agreed with this seal's claim, and awarded a seal if 75% or more of the panelists agreed with the claim and we received more than 250 responses. CafeMom gives moms an opportunity to try our advertisers' products. In return, we ask our moms to share their true experiences and honest opinions. To learn how you can be an influencer, click here.
by on May. 1, 2013 at 12:06 PM
Replies (51-60):
Fairywings1223

I don't as much as I should. All my kids are in school so I have time during the day. But I find myself running around and getting things done before they get home.

My eyes don't seem to look run down and the skin is not firm anymore. My skin over all can use a complete make over.

thingz123

I pamper myself by trying super hard to squeeze in exercise every day, because I know that I feel so much better when I do.

SLGross215
by Sarah on May. 1, 2013 at 12:06 PM

I haven't been able to pamper myself in years. When I do get the chance to do it though, I get my nails and feet done and color my hair :) Sometimes when I'm alone at home I'll sit in the bathroom and mess with my makeup all day....lol 

toni77
I don't ever get to pamper myself, so this will be a treat. I cannot wait to see if this helps with the fine lines around my eyes.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
DJLadyK

well, I dont truly think I am "beautiful" but I make sure to make sure my hair looks "ok" every day and I spend 5-10 min doing my makeup every day. I use a mineral powder, which I LOVE, blush, and sometimes eyeliner, and lip[ gloss.Only when I have a date do I use mascara. I feel like I can take a few years off my look just doing this simple makeup. I do feel like there are time my under eyes look saggy or puffy and my lashes seem to be thinning out. I am 52 and it's just now catching up to me..sometimes I see my grandmother in my face! LOL

I look forward to trying this new stuff, because that to me is where my issue is! Will post again after use....

OK EDIT: 

Got the products on Wed and have been applying them night and day. My lashes were very sparse and thinning with age. I think it's starting to thicken and darken them a bit. Will see after 1 week and onward. Doing the same for the eye cream. No change yet. I DO feel a slight sting in my right eye, not sure if I got it in my eye yesterday...

sarah824
by Member on May. 1, 2013 at 12:06 PM

I don't take enough time each day to *pamper* myself, but I generally get up before everyone else and take 30 minutes to enjoy my coffee in quiet. :-)

I don't feel I get enough sleep either and that REALLY shows in my eyes. I can't wait to try this product!

dandylynes

I haven't received the product yet, but I'm looking forward to seeing the results.

I don't really pamper myself, previously I was too poor for that and even though we can afford it now, I feel too gulty.  I need to work on that.

I do enjoy down time and that usually includes baking.  I get my best thinking dome while baking.  Which is unfortunately contributing to my weight :/

chattycassie

I wish I had more time and energy to pamper myself. Most days it is a 2 part face wash in the shower. I am exited to be picked for Th's group I am looking forward to seeing if this will make changes to my eyes. I would love my eyes if they were not plagued by the no sleep dark circles.,.. My hair is straight and plain I don;'t take much time to work on it. I do not wear make up daily, when I do wear its maybe once or twice a year. During those times I will use shadow,liner, and lipstick.  I can't wait to try this product.

cutestmom24
I wait till my daughter is napping or aseelp for the night.i.take a nice hot shower pluck eye brows paint my nails
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
kstchr

I'm really excited I'll get to try the Olay product, as I've noticed lately that I have more wrinkles around my eyes!  Since they're my favorite feature, I want people to notice them, and not the wrinkles!  I don't spend a lot of time pampering myself, but I do make sure to take time for myself to do what I want to do...this is just not beauty-related usually.  When I do wear makeup, it's usually only eye shadow and maybe some lip color; most of the time I am bare-skinned.  I need to do more to take care of my skin, to try to prevent even more wrinkles. I'm only 41, and I think that's too young to have wrinkles.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)