Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The Cafe The Cafe

the dog is out and i can't do a thing about it

Posted by on Mar. 24, 2013 at 10:22 PM
  • 5 Replies
I'm sitting here on the sofa. The baby fell asleep in my arms at the breast. At least I've got my tablet. One of the kids must have gone into the doggie's room, (the laundry room) to give him attention, then didn't latch the door when they left. The dog can get the door open if it's not latched. Now he's just flagrantly traipsing all over, probably pooping everywhere. He's mostly paper trained but when he's out he will go anywhere. If I yell to my family members to put him up, (they're not in this room), I will wake the baby. Grrr! He spends his days outside when the weather is good in the fenced in yard.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Mar. 24, 2013 at 10:22 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
nurse1997
by Silver Member on Mar. 24, 2013 at 10:33 PM

That sucks ;[

loisl25
by on Mar. 24, 2013 at 10:36 PM
Yes, it's frustrating. I'm probably going to be cleaning up all kinds of fun messes later; poo, pee, my used maxi pads that he'll drag from the bathroom trash, he'll probably unravel the whole t.p. roll... ugh.
2kids19yrsapart
by on Mar. 25, 2013 at 12:50 AM

That is when I text or call hubby.  I don't have a kindle, so not sure what you can do on one. Hope you get the dog up soon, and find no accidents anywhere.

copperked
by Member on Mar. 25, 2013 at 9:59 AM
I would find out which kid left it unlatched and have them help clean up (or do it on their own if they're old enough).
loisl25
by on Mar. 25, 2013 at 10:17 AM
One of the kids finally got close enough for me to tell him to put up the dog. I'm pretty sure said kid is the one who left the door unlatched.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)