Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The Cafe The Cafe

Anyone drink organic coffee?

Posted by on Mar. 25, 2013 at 11:15 AM
  • 7 Replies

I thought drinking organic iced coffee was pretty darn good the other day. I was considering brewing organic coffee instead of instant, although I am the only drinker in the house. I am just not sure where to start (which to purchase and from where). Any advice? I have a vintage, manual drip, coffee maker so it needs to be medium ground (which I'm sure might not be relevant at this point anyway).

by on Mar. 25, 2013 at 11:15 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
LyTe684
by Tasha on Mar. 25, 2013 at 12:39 PM

The Store I shop at has their own brand of organic. They grind it (For what ever machine you have)and roast it on the premises. I used it in my Mr.Coffee. Pretty good. :)

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Mar. 25, 2013 at 1:42 PM

I bought it once from a Dollar Tree, it was actually decent.

DeLaLi
by Member on Mar. 25, 2013 at 2:20 PM

Sounds like what Trader Joe's does. I just don't want to grind it. I rather it be ground already. I know...silly me.

Quoting LyTe684:

The Store I shop at has their own brand of organic. They grind it (For what ever machine you have)and roast it on the premises. I used it in my Mr.Coffee. Pretty good. :)

EireLass
by Ruby Member on Mar. 25, 2013 at 2:56 PM

Yea, that's all we drink. We buy whole beans and our coffee maker has a grinder on top.

DeLaLi
by Member on Mar. 25, 2013 at 3:51 PM

What kind do you drink (the name)?

Quoting EireLass:

Yea, that's all we drink. We buy whole beans and our coffee maker has a grinder on top.

EireLass
by Ruby Member on Mar. 25, 2013 at 6:02 PM

My favorite is Newman's, but it's hard to find beans. Then my next favorite is Green Mountain. After that, it's all local coffee roasters.

Quoting DeLaLi:

Quoting EireLass:

DeLaLi
by Member on Mar. 25, 2013 at 7:12 PM

Oh ok. That's what I was considering off of Amazon.

Quoting EireLass:

My favorite is Newman's, but it's hard to find beans. Then my next favorite is Green Mountain. After that, it's all local coffee roasters.

Quoting DeLaLi:

Quoting EireLass:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)