Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The Cafe The Cafe

everybody is so selfish.

Posted by   + Show Post
I am sick and tired of listening to you people judge everyone else for being different from you or believeing different things or having less than you do. In my opinion its sickening. You don't know each persons situation. I believe that the majority of people do the best that they can in trying to take care of their family by their selves. Not eveyone on government assistance is a jobless lazy leeching parent that never wanta to be able to do things on their own. Things happen. Accidents happen. Its disgusting that people don't want to help others anymore and make other people feel worthless because they need help with their family. I am not rich by any means. I live pay check to pay check and yes I do get some assistance. But I have a job. I work as much as possible. I also know what it feels like and I try to help others as much as I can. I donate money, old clothes and toys, and I volunteer as much as I can. Its a little thing called compassion. I am very greatful for the help that I recieve and I try to help out in return. You guys are pathetic for judging and stereotyping.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Mar. 26, 2013 at 12:39 PM
Replies (151-156):
la_bella_vita
by Silver Member on Apr. 5, 2013 at 3:53 PM

I'm tired of my mother judging me for the silliest of reasons. Things, most people would not bad an eye at. That's my vent, lol

elasmimi
by on Apr. 5, 2013 at 4:13 PM

I admire you for working, and doing all you can, but this country has turned what was meant to be a great system into a real burden on a huge part of the population. I don't want to go into all my views, let me just say I don't ever bad mouth people, but inside I do resent the people who get benefits unnecessarily, while the government calls my SS and Medicare entitlements. I paid into them all my life, and I AM entitled to get back some of what I paid in.

katelynnsmama97
by on Apr. 8, 2013 at 12:35 PM

Well said

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Apr. 8, 2013 at 12:44 PM
Trouble is people take out in medicare and SS so fast all they out in. Soon there will be no medicare and SS and those who paid in will not get a dime. I am 50 and dh and I are counting on zero SS and Medicare. Sad but true.

Quoting elasmimi:

I admire you for working, and doing all you can, but this country has turned what was meant to be a great system into a real burden on a huge part of the population. I don't want to go into all my views, let me just say I don't ever bad mouth people, but inside I do resent the people who get benefits unnecessarily, while the government calls my SS and Medicare entitlements. I paid into them all my life, and I AM entitled to get back some of what I paid in.

katelynnsmama97
by on Apr. 8, 2013 at 1:13 PM

In New Jersey you have do job search unless you are medically excused or on SSI or SSD.  However I have received PA and Food Stamps when the job search part has been suspended because of the job market and I was required to volunteer for 20 hours a week.

Quoting Anonymous:

Many are lazy. Some are not. Sick of paying taxes so others can stay home. On here Mom's of several kids stay hoe and get PA. That sucks. There are all kinds. Those on PA temporary and get off it and others that is a way of life and have more kids on PA even. We give to charity and I volunteer. I thin people on PA should have to volunteer to get food stamps and money.

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Apr. 8, 2013 at 4:58 PM

While I agree that a lot of the "woman" on this site are mean and hateful, people don't have to post in groups known for judgy comments. 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)