Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The Cafe The Cafe

If your man forgot your birthday, would you be upset?

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 29 Replies

If your significant other forgot your birthday, would you be upset or angry about it?

Posted by Anonymous on Apr. 9, 2013 at 8:38 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
gsmom9
by Bronze Member on Apr. 9, 2013 at 8:46 AM

i would be a little miffed, but then i have my birthday circled on the calender, and my birthday pie baking

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Apr. 9, 2013 at 8:48 AM
No
mommysangelface
by on Apr. 9, 2013 at 8:49 AM

nope!

Have you been sexually assualted? Been in a controlling relationship? Have you ever felt no one knows how you feel?  Well i do. Click on my siggy and join my support group! Hope to see you there!

Lovingmommy1028
by Vanessa on Apr. 9, 2013 at 8:50 AM

yes if i was in a relationship & my man forgot my bday yes i would be mad 

DanaG70
by Member on Apr. 9, 2013 at 9:20 AM

Mad? Not really. Upset? Probably, only because my birthday is only a week after my husbands. However in 13 years he has yet to forget. He remembers our anniversary also.

Docgirl2000
by Member on Apr. 9, 2013 at 9:23 AM
Id be surprised if my dh actually remembered it for once. Hes not good with dates.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
nova.mommy
by Bronze Member on Apr. 9, 2013 at 9:37 AM

Mad. no.  Upset, yes.  A 'Happy Birthday' from him would be enough for me.  My birthday is Feb 16, so if he remembers Valentine's he has no reason to forget my birthday.  But in the 16 1/2 years we have been together(married for almost 15) he has never forgotten.

Actually I would be more upset if he forgot my mother's birthday, LOL. They share the same birthday, different years though.  He has no reason to forget hers if he remembers his.

Sama2Mamma
by on Apr. 9, 2013 at 9:39 AM
Yes I would be very upset . But ours is a week apart exactly so I know he wouldn't forget.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
nurse1997
by Silver Member on Apr. 9, 2013 at 10:03 AM

ITS A GUY THING LOVE MY PROGRAMS IT IN TO HIS PHONE UNLESS HES A GUY THATS GOOD WITH ALL THAT S@@@ DONT TAKE IT TO PERSONEL DROP A FEW HINTS AND HE WILL FEEL BAD AND MAKE IT UP TO YOU AND THAN SOME . HAPPY BDAY DOLL I KNOW ITS NOT THE SAME THOU ;]

1CrazyCajun
by Member on Apr. 9, 2013 at 10:16 AM

No, because I'm usually the one to forget. I don't celebrate my b-day. Just another day for me.

Mainstream Moms Attached Parenting/Crunchy not quite your style?Come join other like minded moms.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)