Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Let's Chat: What's on your mind?

Posted by on Apr. 11, 2013 at 9:20 AM
  • 395 Replies

Let's Chat!

What are you doing today?

Tell us what's on your mind...

• Reply to this post and let us know what's on your mind today!
  • Chat with the other members by Quoting their replies.

how are you

Tips:
*To chat with other members, use the Quote button above their reply to quote and respond to them!
*To see if anyone has Quoted you, check the My Activity tab at the top of every page.

by on Apr. 11, 2013 at 9:20 AM
Replies (1-10):
jomami
by Member on Apr. 11, 2013 at 9:27 AM

I am going to go on the roof once it dries to figure out why water was coming into our house last night when it was pouring.  I hope I don't fall!

Cafe Steph
by Head Admin on Apr. 11, 2013 at 9:29 AM
1 mom liked this

Oh no! Be careful! How old is your home's roof?

Quoting jomami:

I am going to go on the roof once it dries to figure out why water was coming into our house last night when it was pouring.  I hope I don't fall!

Rosebud333776
by on Apr. 11, 2013 at 9:35 AM
Overwhelmed today anniversary of dad's passing today . Missing my youngest daughter who left for Florida yesterday with other relatives on her 18 th B day.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Cafe Steph
by Head Admin on Apr. 11, 2013 at 9:44 AM
1 mom liked this

hugsI'm sorry for your loss and sorry you don't have your youngest with you. How many other children do you have?

Quoting Rosebud333776:

Overwhelmed today anniversary of dad's passing today . Missing my youngest daughter who left for Florida yesterday with other relatives on her 18 th B day.

mommacatof3
by Member on Apr. 11, 2013 at 9:49 AM

I have new neighbors:

Turkey buzzards oh joy!

nodramamama311
by on Apr. 11, 2013 at 9:52 AM
Got up and got the kids off to school. Got dishes done, finishing a movie I started yesterday at the moment. Going to shower after and get some cleaning and laundry finished. Then pick up our son from pre-k. Probably going to finish gathering scrap iron and cans to take the to scrap yard tomorrow and then T-ball practice at 5. That's about it for me today.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
MommyLehr
by Member on Apr. 11, 2013 at 9:53 AM
Be careful! I hope it's not something terrible!

Quoting jomami:

MommyLehr
by Member on Apr. 11, 2013 at 9:54 AM
My kids keep sneaking into my room try try to look at their birthday presents that haven't been wrapped yet.
Cafe Steph
by Head Admin on Apr. 11, 2013 at 9:54 AM

Ugh, I hate those! We see them a lot since we live out in a rural area next to woods and a peanut field. Do you have any small outdoor pets?

Quoting mommacatof3:

I have new neighbors:

Turkey buzzards oh joy!

Cafe Steph
by Head Admin on Apr. 11, 2013 at 9:55 AM

Wow, you've been busy! What movie are you watching?

Quoting nodramamama311:

Got up and got the kids off to school. Got dishes done, finishing a movie I started yesterday at the moment. Going to shower after and get some cleaning and laundry finished. Then pick up our son from pre-k. Probably going to finish gathering scrap iron and cans to take the to scrap yard tomorrow and then T-ball practice at 5. That's about it for me today.

This post has been locked, replies are no longer allowed.

Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)