Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The Cafe The Cafe

Religion question. Not offensive or controversial, just out of curiosity.

Posted by on Apr. 19, 2013 at 11:47 AM
  • 133 Replies
Do you believe in any god/gods/goddesses?

If so, which one/ones?

What, if any, religion are you?

Do you fully practice your religion?

Do you believe in the bible or your religions holy book/teachings/writings?

PLEASE PLEASE DO NOT ENGAGE IN ANY OFFENSIVE DISCUSSIONS. This is purely out of my own curiosity. I am not looking to put anyone down or make any rude comments. If you want to answer, please just answer and move on. Thanks y'all!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Apr. 19, 2013 at 11:47 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
mommysangelface
by on Apr. 19, 2013 at 11:48 AM
3 moms liked this
I'm pagan. I believe in multiple deities
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Mommyfish831
by on Apr. 19, 2013 at 11:58 AM

I'm Mormon.  I believe God is the father, Jesus Christ is his son who died and was reserected to save us that we can have everlasting life.  I believe the bible, Book of Mormon, doctrine and covenants to be true.  We have a living prophet today to lead us today.  I struggle with getting myself and family to church on Sundays, we do pray and read scriptures at home and have family home evening and try to participate in any church fellowshiping activities organized.  

nodramamama311
by on Apr. 19, 2013 at 12:05 PM
Are there a lot? Do they represent the seasons and/or elements of the earth?

Quoting mommysangelface:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mommysangelface
by on Apr. 19, 2013 at 12:09 PM
There are many. There are those that do yes.

Quoting nodramamama311:

Are there a lot? Do they represent the seasons and/or elements of the earth?

Quoting mommysangelface:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Elyssa414
by on Apr. 19, 2013 at 12:09 PM
No. None. Not at all.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Apr. 19, 2013 at 12:11 PM
8 moms liked this

I'm a born again, non-denominational Christian and believe that Jesus Christ is Lord, the saviour of the world.

Sj218
by on Apr. 19, 2013 at 12:16 PM
2 moms liked this
I am Christian, believe in God and that Jesus died for our sins and will rise again. I believe in the teachings of the bible. I practice my religion to the best of my imperfect ability.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
littlemoments99
by Member on Apr. 19, 2013 at 12:18 PM
3 moms liked this

I am Christian. I believe that the Bible is the word of God and has no errors and is a perfect, living book. I go to church every week (although I have missed a few because of morning sickness lately) and I try to read the Bible every day. 

Allebas
by Bronze Member on Apr. 19, 2013 at 12:21 PM
1 mom liked this

I am Mormon also!! You missed one Book though Mommyfish--Pearl of Great Price. I'm sure it was just an oversight on your part though. :)  Glad to know I'm not the 'only' Mormon on CM!!  ;)

My family and I are very active in our church. We go to church every week. We have Family Home Evening on Monday nights, attend the temple at least once a month, and carry out our church callings, read the scriptures, pray, etc.

Joining the Mormon church was the BEST decision I have ever made in my life!!

Quoting Mommyfish831:

I'm Mormon.  I believe God is the father, Jesus Christ is his son who died and was reserected to save us that we can have everlasting life.  I believe the bible, Book of Mormon, doctrine and covenants to be true.  We have a living prophet today to lead us today.  I struggle with getting myself and family to church on Sundays, we do pray and read scriptures at home and have family home evening and try to participate in any church fellowshiping activities organized.  

ashleyrenee24
by Ashley on Apr. 19, 2013 at 12:21 PM

I'm an atheist.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)