Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The Cafe The Cafe

Boston

Posted by on Apr. 19, 2013 at 1:34 PM
  • 36 Replies

What are everyone's thoughts about what is going on in Boston? I'm supposed to go watch my husband run the mini marathon in Indy May 4, and I have to admit, I'm a little scared.

Sarah @www.pinwithmeawhile.com

by on Apr. 19, 2013 at 1:34 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
ladyluke2007
by Member on Apr. 19, 2013 at 1:36 PM

I understand your concerns.  I don't think that  I'd want my husband to go after seeing the bombing in Boston.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Apr. 19, 2013 at 1:37 PM

I am thinking it´s another false flag.

EireLass
by Ruby Member on Apr. 19, 2013 at 3:49 PM

The whole thing is bizarre. 2 brothers...26 & 19. The 26 year old is married with a child. Where is his wife now? Are they holding her and questioning her for information? The younger one drove over the older one, but that didn't kill him. I heard they are Muslims. But is that what the driving force is, or what? Everyone who has spoken about these 2 talks about how sweet and smart they were. Their father called them 'sweet angels'. WTH!

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Apr. 19, 2013 at 4:10 PM

I fear they are patsies.

Sclark1983
by on Apr. 19, 2013 at 4:17 PM

Really hoping they find the second suspect. I'm a little confused about how he could "slip away". Still curious about the reasons behind the whole thing.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Apr. 19, 2013 at 4:26 PM
You can't live in fear.
marchantmom06
by Bronze Member on Apr. 19, 2013 at 4:27 PM
What??

Quoting Anonymous:

I am thinking it´s another false flag.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
nurse1997
by Silver Member on Apr. 19, 2013 at 4:36 PM

Crazy, my son that is 13 is suppose to  run a race next sat he was going to run it  by him self he asked ater the boston bombing  if I would run with him so I said sure it will cost me 36 bucks but if it keeps my kid safer than so be it  !  

nurse1997
by Silver Member on Apr. 19, 2013 at 4:41 PM

They are guilty my only regret is these  roaches get off easy to bad they dont die a slow death like the deserve  !!!

The whole thing is bizarre. 2 brothers...26 & 19. The 26 year old is married with a child. Where is his wife now? Are they holding her and questioning her for information? The younger one drove over the older one, but that didn't kill him. I heard they are Muslims. But is that what the driving force is, or what? Everyone who has spoken about these 2 talks about how sweet and smart they were. Their father called them 'sweet angels'. WTH!

nurse1997
by Silver Member on Apr. 19, 2013 at 4:43 PM

They drove thru cops shooting at them thats how they got away they carjacked someones car mybe he got shot and died some where I hope  !!

Quoting Sclark1983:

Really hoping they find the second suspect. I'm a little confused about how he could "slip away". Still curious about the reasons behind the whole thing.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN