Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The Cafe The Cafe

Prayer Request

Posted by on Apr. 20, 2013 at 10:25 PM
  • 12 Replies

Anyone need special prayer? you can post her or PM me. Yes I will be doing this every Saturday night, but if anyone needs me at anytime or any day to pray for them just let me know!

by on Apr. 20, 2013 at 10:25 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
crysiann
by on Apr. 20, 2013 at 10:47 PM
1 mom liked this

Wow, this is so nice of you! I can always use prayer. I am also a Christian, I would like to pray for you too. For me, could you pray for my family as we are moving this week. Please let me know what I can pray for you about too.

SAMI_JO
by on Apr. 20, 2013 at 10:51 PM

Thank you for wanting to pray for me. Actually my family is going thru alot of health issues right now. But they are getting better. But there is NO ONE who has NO need!

God bless you,

Samantha

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Apr. 21, 2013 at 4:11 AM
1 mom liked this
How sweet of you to care about others. Please pray for God's will to be done in my life and my daughters life, that he draws us closer to him, make the right choices in our lives. Thank you and God bless.
auntangelofsix
by Angel on Apr. 21, 2013 at 4:40 PM
1 mom liked this
O wow this is so nice.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
MonkeysGrammy
by on Apr. 21, 2013 at 4:59 PM
1 mom liked this

My husband & I are now 2 weeks off of pain meds (way long overdue). We are doing really well!!, but a little prayer from someone else always seems less selfish and more meaningful to me!! Thank you very much....we just want to keep moving in a positive direction.

My World...My Life...My Boyz..

Bonez 8/3/91           Big Bear 4/13/94       Stinky 9/26/97giving dad card                bear with heart             ninja         (MonkeysDaddy)

nodramamama311
by on Apr. 21, 2013 at 5:10 PM
1 mom liked this
I don't pray but it's always nice to see people wanting to do positive things for others. Good on you!

I can always send out good thoughts and positive vibes :)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
SAMI_JO
by on Apr. 21, 2013 at 9:10 PM

All He asks of us is to do the very best we can, and do things that are pleasing to Him. I hope He draws you and your daughter closer than you could ever imagined. Because our God is an awsome God!

SAMI_JO
by on Apr. 21, 2013 at 9:12 PM

We each have our own thing and a positive thought or vibe never hurt no one. God bless you.

SAMI_JO
by on Apr. 21, 2013 at 9:18 PM

Congratulations on the two weeks off the meds. It is hard,  withdrawls are a living hell, I have been there with several things. I have to take it one day at a time and lean on him and pray hard, when you feel like quitting find something that is pleasing to God and things won't feel so tough. But I am proud of you both and He has been proud of you always. You can stray, but he is the Father that you can ALWAYS count on and come back to, because he never left you. If need me pm me I will help any way that I can.

SAMI_JO
by on Apr. 21, 2013 at 9:20 PM

Thank you, I just want to be an obedient servant to Him.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)