Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

How dare she spank my child!

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post

My sil was already on my last nerve but now she's about to get her ass kicked. Why? When my 2yo daughter was at her house yesterday afternoon, she SPANKED her! What did she spank her with? A leather belt! AND, why did she spank her? Because she wouldn't share. Really. She wouldn't share a toy she had brought to sil's house with sil's 6yo. First, why would a 6yo want a 2yo's toy? Second, is not sharing, and let's face it, 2yos don't really "get" sharing to start with, a spankable offense? Third, WTF is she using a BELT to spank her? And, most importantly, she knows that *I* don't spank!

What do you think? Do you spank? Would you be pissed if someone else spanked your toddler?

Posted by Anonymous on Apr. 23, 2013 at 11:25 AM
Replies (241-242):
crrodgers29
by on Sep. 20, 2013 at 9:11 AM
I've given my nephew a swat on butt. He likes to punch guys in balls and my sil or bil wouldn't make him quit, or they would put him in his room with his tv and movies. He punched my dh in a store and I have him a smack. He won't hit my dh anymore but did hit my fil so hard it made him cry.
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Sep. 20, 2013 at 11:42 AM

That is completely wrong of her! She shouldn't be spanking when she's not allowed to.

Yes, I spanked. Not anymore as my children are too old, but I did.

I am honestly tired of the spanking debate though. Most parents that are so appalled at spanking aren't opposed to drugging the hell out of their "uncontrollable" child. Most times kids just need a good spanking. Not to say your child did, but just a general observation.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)