Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Let's Chat: What's on your mind?

Cafe Steph
Yesterday at 11:11 AM
What are you doing this weekend? - CafeMom

I'm going to spend some time with my family this weekend, starting with Grandmother's funeral, then celebrating my

Posted by on Apr. 25, 2013 at 8:28 AM
  • 197 Replies

Let's Chat!

What are you doing today?

Tell us what's on your mind...

• Reply to this post and let us know what's on your mind today!
  • Chat with the other members by Quoting their replies.

how are you

Tips:
*To chat with other members, use the Quote button above their reply to quote and respond to them!
*To see if anyone has Quoted you, check the My Activity tab at the top of every page.

by on Apr. 25, 2013 at 8:28 AM
Replies (1-10):
bamababe1975
by Silver Member on Apr. 25, 2013 at 8:41 AM
1 mom liked this

I'm completely exhausted and it's my husband's fault! Around 2:30am, he woke me up by flopping over in the bed so much it jostled the whole thing. Then he rolled over again, and again, and kicked his feet, and scratched his back loudly, and pulled on the blanket, and just basically would NOT stop moving. I tried to ignore it and go back to sleep, but since he didn't stop moving, I gave up around 3 and went to the den. 2hrs later, I returned to the bed, so tired then that it didn't matter if he moved around, but then the alarm woke me at 6:30.

It's going to be a loooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooong day!

sleep

Cafe Steph

I'm going to spend some time with my family this weekend, starting with Grandmother's funeral, then celebrating my

by Head Admin on Apr. 25, 2013 at 8:54 AM

Oh no! I had a bad night, too. Hope the day gets better!

hugs

Quoting bamababe1975:

I'm completely exhausted and it's my husband's fault! Around 2:30am, he woke me up by flopping over in the bed so much it jostled the whole thing. Then he rolled over again, and again, and kicked his feet, and scratched his back loudly, and pulled on the blanket, and just basically would NOT stop moving. I tried to ignore it and go back to sleep, but since he didn't stop moving, I gave up around 3 and went to the den. 2hrs later, I returned to the bed, so tired then that it didn't matter if he moved around, but then the alarm woke me at 6:30.

sleep

SweetLuci
by Bronze Member on Apr. 25, 2013 at 9:29 AM

Oh no....that's rough. Hope you have an easy day.

Quoting bamababe1975:

sleep

poshkat
by Bronze Member on Apr. 25, 2013 at 9:31 AM
I'm waiting for dh to go to work so I can clean. My day should get better as it warms up.
teenmom0305
by New Member on Apr. 25, 2013 at 9:33 AM

I just started back at my old job. I had to quit and move about 6mo ago. Im happy to be back because i really liked working there but my body isnt................

DanaG70
by Member on Apr. 25, 2013 at 9:35 AM

Good Morning!

Is it Friday yet? I swear this week has be a month!

jaytee
by Bronze Member on Apr. 25, 2013 at 9:36 AM
2 moms liked this

I'm so happy that I am not the only one that thinks that!

Quoting DanaG70:

Good Morning!

Cafe Steph

by Head Admin on Apr. 25, 2013 at 9:38 AM
1 mom liked this

How cold is it where you're at? I know some people are still getting snow!

Quoting poshkat:

I'm waiting for dh to go to work so I can clean. My day should get better as it warms up.

Cafe Steph

by Head Admin on Apr. 25, 2013 at 9:39 AM

Congratulations on returning to work! Hopefully it won't take you long to readjust. What do you do?

Quoting teenmom0305:

I just started back at my old job. I had to quit and move about 6mo ago. Im happy to be back because i really liked working there but my body isnt................

Cafe Steph

by Head Admin on Apr. 25, 2013 at 9:39 AM

LOL! I know exactly how you feel! What are your plans for the weekend? Anything special to help erase this week from memory?

Quoting DanaG70:

Good Morning!

This post has been locked, replies are no longer allowed.

Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)