Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The Cafe The Cafe

Venting please only nice responses and responses that can give me support "UPDATE"

Posted by   + Show Post

VENTING please dont respond negatively

So im extremely stressed out guys i dont know if you guys know but my husband has had interview after interview and no call backs he has gone to the temp agency but no work for him this has been since november well we are short 50.00 for rent and we just got a notice in the mail for our garbage bill with his 38.00 im so stressed right now which is the last thing i need because my son is having heart surgery on the 9th of next month and he will be recovering for a week
im having trouble sleeping because im stressing about finances and im stressing out because of his heart surgery my blood pressure is extremely high that my dr saying im at risk of a stroke and i have already had a severe anxiety attack that mimicked a heart attack and i was in the hospital 

i just needed to talk guys im sorry 

UPDATE: had alot of people asking these questions so heres the replys

ok so heres how it goes, im on disability i dont like revealing that but alot of people have asked why im not working or trying to get a job, we do get food stamps but since with the food stamps from dshs and my ssa which is only 600.00 apparently we have to high of a monthly income to get denied for state aide

the unemployment thing my husband keeps applying they keep denying he even took it to court and it was denied again.

my husbands father is a pastor the church helps us with non food stuff like, diapers. wipes, toliet paper, women hygiene products, ect 

ive done everything i can

the landlord thing that some are asking about i have a slum lord he doesnt care about anything repairing his houses or anything if something is wrong with the house he will do anything to try and blame his tenants, if he found out my husband lost his job he would try nd find a reason to evict us we cant let him know trust me he wouldnt care. if we didnt like where we lived we would try to find a different place to live and we are considering that when he finds a job trust me

Like my baby boys CHD awareness page https://www.facebook.com/CHDEliasPierceStory

by on Apr. 25, 2013 at 3:17 AM
Replies (21-23):
valkay
by Bronze Member on Apr. 27, 2013 at 3:58 PM
Why did he loose his job?? Why are they denying his unemployment?
Narwa
by on Apr. 27, 2013 at 7:42 PM

our son got sick ended up the hospital for 3 days and he wanted to stay with him and me in the hospital and apparently that was to long gone from work and walmart fired him

Quoting valkay:

Why did he loose his job?? Why are they denying his unemployment?

Like my baby boys CHD awareness page https://www.facebook.com/CHDEliasPierceStory

Narwa
by on Apr. 27, 2013 at 7:55 PM

they said because he was fired for attendence that he cant get unemployment 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)