Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Bombing suspect

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 10 Replies
So the Mom believes he is innocent or set up. Why did the car jacking victim say they were going to blow up bombs in Times Square.
Posted by Anonymous on Apr. 26, 2013 at 8:13 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
teachermom9598
by on Apr. 26, 2013 at 9:43 AM

regardless she is their mother...I see why she is questioning things..as a mom I would too.  The younger one admitted to plotting to blow up times square according to police.

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Apr. 26, 2013 at 12:24 PM
With all the video I would never say they didn't do it to the world. I would be sad, but realistic.

Quoting teachermom9598:

regardless she is their mother...I see why she is questioning things..as a mom I would too.  The younger one admitted to plotting to blow up times square according to police.

teachermom9598
by on Apr. 26, 2013 at 1:57 PM

I agree with you but she claims that it's the media saying it not the authorities..she is just as nuts if ya ask me

Quoting Anonymous:

With all the video I would never say they didn't do it to the world. I would be sad, but realistic.

Quoting teachermom9598:

GertieK
by Silver Member on Apr. 27, 2013 at 11:51 AM

Americans just do not get it.  She hates America as much as her kids do.  American's mind set is one that naturally tries to give people the benefit of the doubt and that is our down-fall.  They are using our kindness and the out of control PC crap to literally get away with murder.  We have an administration who is clearly sympathetic to the goals of these terrorists, and is making it as easy as possible for them to achieve thoe goals.  There is MUCH more left to come, and many more will die until we get truely patriotic leaders who will actually step up to the plate and don't have an agenda that involves "fundamentally changing" our country.   We have no idea as to who is here, and where they are.  I say shut it all down, get 'em all out, and do not let anyone in who has not been thoroughly vetted.  90% of all terrorst acts around the world are committed by islam, and until we quit worrying about offending and face and speak the truth, we will keep getting exactly what happened in Boston, and much worse.

nurse1997
by Bronze Member on Apr. 27, 2013 at 3:04 PM

PEOPLE ARE STUPID IN THIS WORLD AND YOUR MOM MUST BE A REAL WINNER HER SELF SORRY !!!

nurse1997
by Bronze Member on Apr. 27, 2013 at 9:54 PM

SHE WAS ON THE TERROSIT LIST THEY SHOULD OF BEEN WATCHING THE WHOLE FAMILY !!! MY BAD SORRY I THOUGHT YOU SAID YOUR MOM EARLIER ;]

nicolee0821
by Member on Apr. 28, 2013 at 7:43 AM
WHY ARE YOU YELLING

Quoting nurse1997:

SHE WAS ON THE TERROSIT LIST THEY SHOULD OF BEEN WATCHING THE WHOLE FAMILY !!! MY BAD SORRY I THOUGHT YOU SAID YOUR MOM EARLIER ;]

PerfectVirgo
by on Apr. 28, 2013 at 7:48 AM
Well, apparently they stole the SUV to drive to New York to bomb it. They had all the bombs in the car with them.
nurse1997
by Bronze Member on Apr. 28, 2013 at 3:11 PM

AINT NO BIG DEAL DOLL RELAX BECAUSE I WANT TOO IS THAT A GOOD ENOUGH ANWER FOR U !!!

Quoting nicolee0821:

WHY ARE YOU YELLING

Quoting nurse1997:

GertieK
by Silver Member on Apr. 28, 2013 at 8:32 PM

Because she is as frustrated as so many of us are.  When are people going to face up to the fact that we are at war?  Our current administration is selling us up the river, and people are trying to figure out what led these two killers to do what they did.  Enough with the psycho babble, and time ton do what needs to be done.

Quoting nicolee0821:

WHY ARE YOU YELLING

Quoting nurse1997:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)